Tua Tagovailoa highlights vs. Jacksonville | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Tagovailoa highlights vs. Jacksonville

LMAO. Got to admit it is funny. The chargers (lower case on purpose) did not want to start Herbert this year either. They wanted him to learn behind Taylor, until some Dr went stabby on his arse errr lung. Pissing off the cult is so much fun!
Herbert better than taylor..

Waste of a first rounder if he can't even beat out a career journeyman. Thanks, Grier. Set the team back a decade.
If he has the luxury of acclimating. We have the luxury of not forcing him out there, while still getting solid QB play. I don't see the harm in letting him chill out and give him time to absorb the offense, especially with him having no preseason.

Like I said.... it doesn't matter if it is true or not. That is the way it looks! Is Tua healthy? START HIM! SasquatchFitz is playing well! Tua's old hip is prolly a play away from retirement. ?

Tua didn't complete a single pass in pre season! Is the fact that we didn't have a pre season an acceptable excuse? Tough crowd!

How many games did Mahomes play his rookie year just one week 17 and that was so KC could rest Alex smith for the playoffs. I like the let him sit and learn approach so he can learn the system and make sure his hip is healed up before playing. I'm hoping Tua doesn't play at all this year.

Alex Smith much better than Fitzpatrick ya know

More consistent? Absolutely.

I'll take Fitz at his best, over AS at his best though.

I would not...IMO the 49er's blew their SB by going with the player not to me named over Smith

Buddy here who is a Jets fan blasts him for that 10-6 season ...his career year then **** the bed with 3 picks to get in playoffs
Not clutch at all under pressure to win

I would not...IMO the 49er's blew their SB by going with the player not to me named over Smith

Buddy here who is a Jets fan blasts him for that 10-6 season ...his career year then **** the bed with 3 picks to get in playoffs
Not clutch at all under pressure to win
I concede that if I had to win 1 game, Smith.

That's not what I was saying.

Back
Top Bottom