****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 380 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how many years and how much luck we have to get a Lamborghini at every position so our four-cylinder Honda Civic can get up to speed
The Dolphins are only entering their 20th year with this philosophy. But I know it's going to get there, just another couple of years. This time it's going work.

Probably Rings around Herbert. But who doesn't?

But hey. .. atleast he is tall.

I'd roll the dice and say Tua can put out at least a 4.8...maybe 4.7 if he trained it for the combine.

NASHVILLE, TN - Tua is day to day after banging his throwing hand against air during his pro day workout yesterday. Dr. Lyle Cain was on hand in anticipation of such an event and said he is confident this is a one-off deal and Tua will make a full recovery.

NASHVILLE, TN - Tua is day to day after banging his throwing hand against air during his pro day workout yesterday. Dr. Lyle Cain was on hand in anticipation of such an event and said he is confident this is a one-off deal and Tua will make a full recovery.

This post is rather sad

Got a source? Or should I just delete this?

You must be referring to the other 6’6” guy that likes to throw it 7 feet over the receiver’s head.

Nah I’m talking Jamie Newman at UGA lol, tbh I am talking in Generalities with basically a 2 QB class one is likely to take a step forward. Both of the top guys are meh imo and have flaws that get covered up by elite teammates and media hype. And NCAA nonsense like letting fields transfer with no sit because he is a cry baby but make Luke ford sit because he moved back home to be near his dying grandfather.

Last edited:
Get used to it because that 6,6” QB will likely be a Miami Dolphin in 2 weeks.

I don’t need to get used to it. Don’t matter to me who they draft.

People like you that live and die with what Miami does are the ones that better get used to it - not me.

Whoever it is you want is who I hope you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom