****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Washington is the team I am actually worried about...they have to know that Tua is a huge step up from Haskins, I just wonder, with no GM, what sort of moves they will make. Washington is in such an odd position with that 2nd pick. Tua is better then Haskins, but do you take that potential injury risk in your second head coaching stint? Do you stick with Haskins another year as the previous group is on the hook for that move and build up your team a little? Do you take trade from the DOlphins and add two first-round players instead of just young (moving back to 5 still lands you elite talent).

Herbert and Love doing well this week (I think most expected them to) helps Miami out...hopefully, the Chargers settle in on a guy like HErbert and decide to get into a bidding war with Miami would not be worth it.

I heard that the owner was the one pushing for Haskins so that increases the chances that they roll with him. Sort of ironic that Haskins is also the one who "beat out" Joe Burrow at Ohio State. Burrow broke his hand and then Haskins beat Michigan which was a big deal. That made him the favorite to get the job the following season.

Last edited:

Smoke screen? Either we're going to have to trade up to 2 in order to get Tua, or the Lions are floating this out there so that we do it and push Chase Young down to them.

I don't like it one bit.

I dont think its a smokescreen, if they do move on from him, they'd have to do so way before the draft imo...

I dont think its a smokescreen, if they do move on from him, they'd have to do so way before the draft imo...

Agreed, and with both the Lions and Redskins I really cant see changing direction with a QB. Now they can totally made a move to get more assests regardless but cannot see a world where they move on from who they have.

Redskins owner banged the table and fired a coach over the dissagreement with the QB Position. Doubt he would have brought Rivera in without some sort of udnerstanding of giving Haskins more time.

Lions, said it numerous times. 9 wins in 2 years!!! They fired Cadwell who won an average of 9 while in Detroit. Cannot see why the Ford family would be okay with getting Tua sitting him behind Stafford especailly since I doubt anyone wants to jump on the Stafford trade wagon with his sarlary and injury history. The lions have **** for assests. Limited cap space a non desireable location and standard draft picks. Using one for a future QB one you might not even get to see play seems waaaaay to bold of a move.

The Chargers intrigue me and it will be interesting to see their FA sgnings to see if they bring in a guy to groom a young draft pick. I think Herbert is their guy and likley can stay put to get him which is a win win. Get who you want and not have to move and lose assests.

We all have heard of Carolina moving but Cam is their only real assest other than future picks, dont think people are big on him. Never been super accurate and is starting to show the wear and tear of his style of play. And if they just use picks to move up there is no way they can beat an offer from Miami, especially when the baseline of the trade is #5 overall (still top flight player left) versus #7 (very good but possibly lose out on elite guy).

Who wants to eat that salary?
Think I wasnt clear. I dont know if they want to move on from him or not, I just dont see a strategic advantange to leaking that they do as they would have trade him way before the draft anyway...

I think a smaller lefty qb isnt as high on some people's boards as you'd think.

Lions I see taking a Herbert or something.

Smoke screen? Either we're going to have to trade up to 2 in order to get Tua, or the Lions are floating this out there so that we do it and push Chase Young down to them.

I don't like it one bit.

Well if the Lions actually do trade Stafford before the draft then we will know for sure. I wouldn't buy it until it happens. Lions wont have much leverage after the draft to trade Stafford.

The only qb I want is borrow. The rest are just over hype. If u cannot get qb u want in draft go get better veteran qb. Until u ready draft one.. build that Ol,Dl we are soft there... at same time dolphins do ur home work because never know which one of these qb will be good or next superstar

Last edited:
Agreed, and with both the Lions and Redskins I really cant see changing direction with a QB. Now they can totally made a move to get more assests regardless but cannot see a world where they move on from who they have.

Redskins owner banged the table and fired a coach over the dissagreement with the QB Position. Doubt he would have brought Rivera in without some sort of udnerstanding of giving Haskins more time.

Lions, said it numerous times. 9 wins in 2 years!!! They fired Cadwell who won an average of 9 while in Detroit. Cannot see why the Ford family would be okay with getting Tua sitting him behind Stafford especailly since I doubt anyone wants to jump on the Stafford trade wagon with his sarlary and injury history. The lions have **** for assests. Limited cap space a non desireable location and standard draft picks. Using one for a future QB one you might not even get to see play seems waaaaay to bold of a move.

The Chargers intrigue me and it will be interesting to see their FA sgnings to see if they bring in a guy to groom a young draft pick. I think Herbert is their guy and likley can stay put to get him which is a win win. Get who you want and not have to move and lose assests.

We all have heard of Carolina moving but Cam is their only real assest other than future picks, dont think people are big on him. Never been super accurate and is starting to show the wear and tear of his style of play. And if they just use picks to move up there is no way they can beat an offer from Miami, especially when the baseline of the trade is #5 overall (still top flight player left) versus #7 (very good but possibly lose out on elite guy).
Detroit is poorly run organization.. anything possible. This is 54 SB and ur franchise haven't win none. That say a lot about Detroit..

Hard to believe his agent is promoting the guy!

Stay tuned for more "breaking news" regarding the

ability to regenerate lost limbs and grow 3 inches

in 3 months!

That said, hope the kid makes a complete recovery

and gets the oppor to show his cult followers what

he can do as a PRO.

If that's in Miami -- then I'll support him... But NOT

for anything more than our #5 pick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom