****Tua Tagovailoa super thread**** | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Tua Tagovailoa super thread****

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the third pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins select....

Be prepared. It's going to happen. The only thing in question, IMO, is whether or not the Skins would sacrifice Chase Young to make #2 available. No doubt in my mind though.... ultimately, Miami is going to be the team that moves up as high as possible.

Did anyone else see Tua's quote about his hip? Saying, "No one knows for sure if his hip will heal correctly". It caught me by surprise. Yahoo's Eric Edholm has the QUOTE in a tweet.

Last edited:
There’s no way he can be out there running a 40 and doing all these drills so soon.... probably just interviews, weigh ins and such i would think
Yeah, he said he's not doing those type of drills. It's to get the medical checks and do interviews.

Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa announced Thursday he'll take part in the 2020 NFL Scouting Combine, which will feature QB workouts on Feb. 27.
Tagovailoa said during an appearance on the NFL Network his main goal at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis will be to show he's healthy after suffering ankle, hip and nose injuries along with a concussion during his final season with the Crimson Tide.
"I'll be participating in the combine, but my main goal is not to win the 40, not to win the bench press, but to win my medical," he said. "I'm going to go over there looking to win my medical and then go in and interview with the teams."
:bigbry

Love the passion. But this kid and his agent better be smart. The last thing he needs is to suffer a setback trying to "show off!"

Tua Tagovailoa loves Miami.
He’s in town for the Super Bowl this week — his second time in South Florida this month — making the media rounds before Sunday’s big game between the Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers at Hard Rock Stadium.

Could it be his future home?
“It’s a beautiful place,” Tagovailoa said of Miami.

Added Tagovailoa’s father, Galu: “We love it. Miami is a beautiful place. We like it, and I mean, hopefully, in the future, it’ll be nice, too — if things do work out.”

Galu Tagovailoa was quick to add: “Wherever the Lord blesses him, whatever the city and the team, we’re more than happy to be a part of any organization.”

And he was just as quick to laugh when that insinuated team was the Miami Dolphins.

He will probably only participate in the non physical stuff. There will be a Medical, that's the big part for him, but also the interviews, etc. I doubt he does the physical stuff like lift, run, throw, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom