Tua take... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua take...

Feel for the kid, but the Dolphins are just cursed.

Burrow is locked into the Bengals, Tua may be undraftable that high, and all the other QB options pretty much suck.

This smells Jake Fromm. Meh.

Edit: I'll ride with whoever they draft regardless

Last edited:
We have to take him, if burrow is gone and he's available anything else is a mistake. The draft is a crap shoot anyway, but you got to take a chance on a player that can be a narrative changer for you at the game's most important position. Obviously if the hip injury is seruious to the point where he's not going to be ready for training camp, you need to think twice.
Hate to think of an injury as a blessing in disguise, but it could be that for Miami. Tua could slide to number four overall and the Dolphins wouldn't have to trade up.

Agree, depends on severity of the injury.

Hate to think of an injury as a blessing in disguise, but it could be that for Miami. Tua could slide to number four overall and the Dolphins wouldn't have to trade up.

That injury is really bad. No one gets a flight that isn’t severely injured. Really sucks for Tua.

Would be the most dolphinist thing ever to draft an injury prone QB top 5 of the draft

I'd be Philbin level queasy about taking someone with his injury history that high. Regardless of how high you are on his skills, you have to be concerned that his body will break down

Feel for the kid, but the Dolphins are just cursed.

Burrow is locked into the Bengals, Tua may be undraftable that high, and all the other QB options pretty much suck.

This smells Jake Fromm. Meh.

Edit: I'll ride with whoever they draft regardless
I still think the team could be high on Herbert. That's really the other option at least in terms of the draft.

Maybe the team looks for a quarterback in free agency now.

This is why the first pick was critical. These meaningless wins will cost us in the draft. If we would have just lost those games and lost vs Cincinnati we could draft Burrow.

Back
Top Bottom