Tua take... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua take...

I'd be Philbin level queasy about taking someone with his injury history that high. Regardless of how high you are on his skills, you have to be concerned that his body will break down
That’s really queasy. Nothing queasier than Philbin level queasy.

is his hip injury similar to Albert Wilson’s? Because we know that pretty much ended his career, he just isn’t the same but they do play different positions so who knows.

I really don’t care about the draft talk regarding Tua anymore....

Let’s not forget that his life significantly changed today. Imagine if this is a career ender. One injury literally derailing all of your future plans. Crazy. Wish him and his family the best.

This is why the first pick was critical. These meaningless wins will cost us in the draft. If we would have just lost those games and lost vs Cincinnati we could draft Burrow.
Miami has 3 1sts. Use their own for BPA, use Pittsburgh’s on a QB like Fromm and then Houston’s for bpa again. Miami May have to just take a qb again next year.

I think we need to respect the advances in medical science when we compare the injury to Bo Jackson’s.

I definitely get people’s concerns on Tua’s injury prone nature. I just hope they fix him up good and he gets his shot in the NFL. Kid deserves it.

The other option is to draft a Young at defensive end ot a Thomas at left tackle and maybe Fromm or Love with another first rounder.

Doesn't sound quite as promising as a healthy Tua.

Another point. the NCAA should look at some running up the score rules. Maybe at a certain score advantage a coach is required to put in his second team. Saban should honestly be embarrassed.

The other option is to draft a Young at defensive end ot a Thomas at left tackle and maybe Fromm or Love with another first rounder.

Doesn't sound quite as promising as a healthy Tua.

Another point. the NCAA should look at some running up the score rules. Maybe at a certain score advantage a coach is required to put in his second team. Saban should honestly be embarrassed.
For him it's all about the wins and blowouts. Screw a players career.

His game reminds me of Dak Prescott. Lots of potential, but needs developing. Great pick for a team with an aging vet IMO.

You know who should be all over Jordan Love? A team like the Chargers. Rivers will give it a go a few more years and he's the perfect vet to sit behind. The potential is definitely there but we won't have the luxury of that type of patience.

Back
Top Bottom