Tua take... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua take...

tua might not come out for 2020 draft, big red flag injury prone. lol
At this point, he should seriously consider staying in for his final season. His draft stock is going to take a serious hit after this injury. He's better off rehabbing and returning to play another year and try to re-establish himself as the top QB, although that may be tough as the 2021 class is shaping up to be stacked at QB. He'll also run the risk of injury again but at this point, he may have to take that chance.

He's toast.

Dislocated and a fracture? My god

Maybe we get a miracle and whoever we pick turns out to be Marino 2.0

Hate to think of an injury as a blessing in disguise, but it could be that for Miami. Tua could slide to number four overall and the Dolphins wouldn't have to trade up.

Agree, depends on severity of the injury.
If all reports are accurate, I think he'll be sliding a lot further down than 4th, if he even plays again...

Now may be a good time to get some medical advice for that itchy taint of yours... :chuckle:

A good friend told me to rub some dirt on it so I took the extra step of stuffing it in nice and deep.

giphy.gif

That’s really queasy. Nothing queasier than Philbin level queasy.

is his hip injury similar to Albert Wilson’s? Because we know that pretty much ended his career, he just isn’t the same but they do play different positions so who knows.
If reports are true, it's much worse. It's similar to Bo Jackson's dislocation/fracture injury that ended his career.

tua might not come out for 2020 draft, big red flag injury prone. lol
Was about to post this. Possible he misses the rest of the season with the hip injury. If it slides him to mid first round or below, might behoove him to go another year.

At this point, he should seriously consider staying in for his final season. His draft stock is going to take a serious hit after this injury. He's better off rehabbing and returning to play another year and try to re-establish himself as the top QB, although that may be tough as the 2021 class is shaping up to be stacked at QB. He'll also run the risk of injury again but at this point, he may have to take that chance.
If his injury is as bad as it appears it won’t matter if he opts to remain at Alabama or not for the 2020 season. Because it is highly unlikely that he will be recovered enough to play at Alabama or in the NFL next year.
I would not be surprised in the least if we don’t see him playing again until 2021 and that is only if he is able to recover fully from this latest serious injury. Hopefully this won’t be a career ending hip injury.

I’m sure Tua has insurance. He could cash a $10 million check and some team would pick him in the late first/early second round even if he misses next year which seems likely. We won’t be bad enough to take Chase Young so I say let’s grab Jeudy and then grab Tua with the Pittsburgh pick. We could even take Fromm or Jordan Love in the 2nd round.

Back
Top Bottom