Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

I'm not sure but didn't he say " They didn't do anything special"

That would be so Dolphin like passing on Tua for Herberthill lol, We will see how Tua plays vs LSU Nov 9 a team with speed and that wr group might be the 2nd best in the nation after Alabama.

I agree that LSU wr Corp is criminally underrated

Don’t try that bullshit with me you goofy *** south Florida twit. Howard was a Bama guy on Bear’s staff before any of that. That’s where he learned how to build a program. Not Shula and not in Indiana.

Read more and type less you Grier apologist you :lol:

It’s not like you don’t have time for it. Sunday’s should be fairly open for you.

I’m just gonna warn you. Your tone is starting to mirror mine of old...

And I know how much you hate that lol

In that Syracuse game I literally saw every criticism slimms had of Lawrence show up on the field.

Like every one.

I’m just gonna want you. You are starting to sound like I used to post...

And I know how much you hate that lol

Nah the difference is I’m just messing around with these ass clowns - they can’t **** with me. You just got drunk and started running your mouth on here.

Lastly, the other difference is I don’t plan on being around here much longer anyway. I’m not coming back. That’s the difference.

Well, he didn’t discredit Clemson. But every player and coach in Bama’s locker room know they played their worst game since the Stephen Garcia game in 2010. It happens.

I just hope he doesn’t get picked by Miami. I’d love nothing more than seeing some of you get stuck with another 7 years of Herberthill.
Slim some of us deserve Tua..:)

Don’t try that bullshit with me you goofy *** south Florida twit. Howard was a Bama guy on Bear’s staff before any of that. That’s where he learned how to build a program. Not Shula and not in Indiana.

Read more and type less you Grier apologist you :lol:

It’s not like you don’t have time for it. Sunday’s should be fairly open for you.

I know the "inbred credo" dictates everything in Alabama comes from Alabama -- even if it's only in Alabama for 5 minutes!

I mean its hard to differentiate when everyone you know is either a cousin or half sister etc.

But golly Slimm, that stuff gets nasty after two many "cycles" and it definitely puts your mental health at risk!

Nah the difference is I’m just messing around with these *** clowns - they can’t **** with me. You just got drunk and started running your mouth on here.

Lastly, the other difference is I don’t plan on being around here much longer anyway. I’m not coming back. That’s the difference.
I for one hope you don’t do that, been following your work for a decade, I know for a fact your evaluation on players is pro quality..and I’m know that the majority feels like I do when it comes to respect..

Nah the difference is I’m just messing around with these *** clowns - they can’t **** with me. You just got drunk and started running your mouth on here.

You must think I’m drunk 24/7 or something lol.

Anyways i’ll just tell you that when you leave assuming you are looking for a place to talk pro football and Miami Dolphins football there isn’t much else out there worth your time or the price of admission.

This is pretty much it. I learned that

I know the "inbred credo" dictates everything in Alabama comes from Alabama -- even if it's only in Alabama for 5 minutes!

I mean its hard to differentiate when everyone you know is either a cousin or half sister etc.

But golly Slimm, that stuff gets nasty after two many "cycles" and it definitely puts your mental health at risk!

Lmao, You went for the Jugular vein.

I already told you - stick to football or PM me. You’re only as smart as I allow you to be you pastel wearing Grier admirer :lol:

I already told you - stick to football or PM me. You’re only as smart as I allow you to be you pastel wearing Grier admirer :lol:

I actually prefer earth tones but thanks for thinking of me in "that way!"

Kinda sweet actually!

You must think I’m drunk 24/7 or something lol.

Anyways i’ll just tell you that when you leave assuming you are looking for a place to talk pro football and Miami Dolphins football there isn’t much else out there worth your time or the price of admission.

This is pretty much it. I learned that

No I don’t even like the Dolphins or watch em anymore. I’ve only hung around because I made a few friends here over the years. **** the Dolphins. They’re a joke.

You’re ok too hoops. I think you’re a good dude. I’m glad to see you’ve grown up a little bit and learned how to laugh at all this silly ****.

Your Tone with like a quarter of the football knowledge.

Nah slimm and I go way back. Other site even. I learned the ropes from that guy.

Reading his, and yours, and j offs and a few others meat and potatoes posts are why I came back here anyways.

Can’t find it anywhere else. I tried. We don’t need to lose good football posters we need more of them

Back
Top Bottom