Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

UCF,USF,FIU and FAU are doing well as far as recognition.

UM just needs to recruit a QB ( we may finally have 1 that's decent but that OL is horrible)

The U needs a super charismatic brilliant HC who's also a phenomenal used car salesman!

Only way they can compete IMO.

No more JJs out there...

I’m old enough to remember when we used to schedule Miami as home coming fodder. I think Miami is taking on the shape of the type of program they were always supposed to be outside of the 80’s and 90’s.

Clemson benefits from the same ACC that Florida St. did back in the 90’s - everybody is just bad. They just don’t play anybody until post season play starts.

When was this ? U gotta be talking about that small period of time when UM got sanctioned the Butch Davis era.

I’m old enough to remember when we used to schedule Miami as home coming fodder. I think Miami is taking on the shape of the type of program they were always supposed to be outside of the 80’s and 90’s.

Clemson benefits from the same ACC that Florida St. did back in the 90’s - everybody is just bad. They just don’t play anybody until post season play starts.

Spoken like an entitled football elitist!

FYI there are probably more peeps in Dade Broward Palm Beach county than ALL of Alabama!

If the Florida schools kept their talent at home you'd be singin' a different song!

FYI there are probably more peeps in Dade Broward Palm Beach county than ALL of Alabama!

If the Florida schools kept their talent at home you'd be singin' a different song!

The City I live in, Coral Springs have more PPL than Alabama lol.

When was this ? U gotta be talking about that small period of time when UM got sanctioned the Butch Davis era.

I’m talking about the entire decade of the 70’s young man. I remember the first televised game inside BDS in ‘79 we invited Miami to come up for a 30-0 beatdown.

Yeah more people that don’t know **** about football. It took a Bama guy in Schnellenberger to come down there and show Miami how to have a football program.

I’m talking about the entire decade of the 70’s young man. I remember the first televised game inside BDS in ‘79 we invited Miami to come up for a 30-0 beatdown.

Oh Ok but how bout that L ya took in the Sugarbowl 1990.

Yeah more people that don’t know **** about football. It took a Bama guy in Schnellenberger to come down there and show Miami how to have a football program.

Your getting ahead of yourself, what UM fan doesn't know Schnellenberger.

Oh Ok but how bout that L ya took in the Sugarbowl 1990.

I remember. I also remember Alabama taking it out on all those ****y trash talking thugs 2 years later in the Sugarbowl for all the marbles. Alabama ended Miami’s dynasty.

A Bama guy started Miami’s dynasty and a Bama guy ended it.

Alabama been handing out country boy ass whippings to Miami for almost 100 years :lol:

Back
Top Bottom