Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

Yeah, once again great use of icons there. I'm not here to have a conversation with a lowlife like you, so f*** off. Over and out, douche.
And yet here you are conversating with a “lowlife” with back and forth school ground insults. You must be a real winner at social gatherings.
All this because I said you got owned. You must have a real low self esteem.

My concerns with Trevor and Tua... (a foray in satirical analysis)

First regarding Trevor, dude is cracker barrel certified

and don't ask don't tell but the kid looks more than a tad in

bred! Sorta cro magnon meets neanderthal with a tad homo

erectus. Sounds like one tuff beast but... Intellectually...

Ehhhhhhhh... Not so sure...

As far as Tua, AKA the throwin' samoan (act II), well

a lot hinges on the Big Daddy factor and how much a

leather belt contributes to Tua's "motivation!" I mean

the kid is quoted, "If I don't perform well, perform the

way I'm supposed to, I'm going to get it after,"

Really? Ehhhhhhhh... Not so sure...

Pretty obvious to BNF there is no Santa Claws!

To the contrary my pastel wearing Grier groupie - Tua ain’t throwing, that boy sending text messages out there. So fast and accurate.

Most likely not. His timing and anticipation sucks. But his release I will say is Smoooooooooth

This is what I've always said about Rosen. If you just watched a lot of his plays without seeing the result - just watching him move his feet in the pocket and how he throws the ball - you'd probably say he looks like a #1 overall. In fact, a lot of people did think that he was a #1 overall. But, he doesn't process the game like a good QB, and that why he's never been an accurate QB - despite good feet and a beautiful release.

For most of the process, I had him as a 3rd Round QB, but I decided he'd be worth a 1st to a good team that's just missing a QB who can play well in a good situation. Goff rather than Trubisky. Eli Manning was my comp for Rosen, and I think he was good enough to probably pay off a pick in that context.

I honestly wonder if Tua was white and his name was "Matt Smith", would he be crowned more by the people who say he is overrated? I literally can't find anything overrated about his game, if anything it's underrated. Just wondering how some of this thought process stuff happens.
Lots of reasons beyond his football abilities and his color...
1. He plays for one of the biggest Hate Em or Love em programs in the country
2. He's highly hyped since his freshman year. Justifiably so or not, that gets the contrarians' hackles up
3. He does not have prototype size and arm strength and some live and die by measurements/ "cannon"
4. Lots of fans have "their guy" and think that you have to rip a threat to their guys status (other college QBs or Rosen)
5. Tua fans can get...passionate...

None of those should be in a rational debate about his value (well, prototype size/arm is a rational discussion point for durability, throwing lanes, making all throws, etc), but I've noticed in my many years of sports discussions that they are often not rational.

Peak velocity readouts from radar guns mean nothing. They’re awful. Volatile, virtually random.

Average velocity over a discrete distance on like throws is the way to go. Building a profile requires sifting thru as many as a hundred throws in order to get the couple dozen “right” throws to profile and then graphing average velocity of the throw by distance traveled. But it takes a lot of experience to know which throws you need and which you don’t.

I bet you’d let Grier pull your little pastel panties to the side wouldn’t you.... let him tell you all about how he collaborates before blowing a draft pick on a tree stump.

Cohabitation is a good thing! You silly hillbilly astroNOT!

Mister Grier is gonna launch the Dolphins into outter space and

you're so latitudinally challenged you to refuse to hear

Fear the Grier!

:woot:

Cohabitation is a good thing! You silly hillbilly astroNOT!

Mister Grier is gonna launch the Dolphins into outter space and

you're so latitudinally challenged you to refuse to hear

Fear the Grier!

:woot:

Even ignorant hillbillies like me know better than to climb onboard the Challenger just because it says it’s going to outer space...

Even ignorant hillbillies like me know better than to climb onboard the Challenger just because it says it’s going to outer space...

Yeah? But the Columbia blew up over Alabama!

What does THAT prove???

Saban is like Satan!

You dumbass hillbilly!

Yeah? But the Columbia blew up over Alabama!

What does THAT prove???

Saban is like Satan!

You dumbass hillbilly!

That was before Saban you flaming pile of liberal aerospace ignorance. It proves that Mike Price was indeed buying strippers with a university credit card.

That was before Saban you flaming pile of liberal aerospace ignorance. It proves that Mike Price was indeed buying strippers with a university credit card.

Mike Price???

WTF is that. Seriously focus man!

Trevor may be working on his basic speech elements

but he ain't into big daddy spankings!

Back
Top Bottom