Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

Mike Price???

WTF is that. Seriously focus man!

Trevor may be working on his basic speech elements

but he ain't into big daddy spankings!

Don’t worry about Trevor - he’s got his big daddy spanking coming. But it won’t come until after Clemson gets done ass raping the stiff breezes by about 60.

Don’t worry about Trevor - he’s got his big daddy spanking coming. But it won’t come until after Clemson gets done *** raping the stiff breezes by about 60.

Oh yeah, the proverbial "Alabama GANG." I forgot.

But let's tell the inbred truth! Every "crimson tide"

(WTF is THAT all abut?) momma's boy cries

"MOMMA"

in the middle of the night!

See mommies boy Minkah as the most recent poster child!

Saban is akin to a Satanic pacifier!

Get

real!

Oh yeah, the proverbial "Alabama GANG." I forgot.

But let's tell the inbred truth! Every "crimson tide"

(WTF is THAT all abut?) momma's boy cries

"MOMMA"

in the middle of the night!

See mommies boy Minkah as the most recent poster child!

Saban is akin to a Satanic pacifier!

Get

real!

Minkah was a prissy ass little momma’s boy from your neck of the woods up there in yankee land. Thought he was gonna come down south and learn how to play real country boy football.

Only problem was the seed was already sowed.

Minkah was a prissy *** little momma’s boy from your neck of the woods up there in yankee land. Thought he was gonna come down south and learn how to play real country boy football.

Only problem was the seed was already sowed.

Finally your hillbilly a s s make some sense! So you admit "Alabama" is relative

and Schellenberger was NEVER no bama dude! I remember "the Chromosome Tide"

ducking the U because they knew it was bad news to play a LEGIT national powerhouse!

Finally your hillbilly a s s make some sense! So you admit "Alabama" is relative

and Schellenberger was NEVER no bama dude! I remember "the Chromosome Tide"

ducking the U because they knew it was bad news to play a LEGIT national powerhouse!

Wake up Grier groupie - Howard was a Bama guy. Took Bear’s blueprint to south Florida and showed em how to build a program.

Of course that was before the stiff breezes started ducking Florida and stopped scheduling em.

Wake up Grier groupie - Howard was a Bama guy. Took Bear’s blueprint to south Florida and showed em how to build a program.

Of course that was before the stiff breezes started ducking Florida and stopped scheduling em.

Really? Besides the Easter Bunny you obviously believe in revisionist history!

Florida??? That's beyond laughable! The U under Schellenberger (Indiana born

and bred + Kentucky Alum.) beat the effing snot out of UF to the point that they

screamed like li'l girls in the shower...) and NIXED the U off their schedule!

After that --- many years (or cousins in your country) down the road UF played

the U again and JJs team spanked their a s s again and ... no contest until the U

gets gutted from within! Back in those days "SEC" was reserved for the rejects

who couldn't make it at the U or FSU!

How so? I could throw a football far better than the QB of my high school football team, who was recruited and didn't have a very good arm. Don't color me impressed by some random dude going to a football camp, big deal. And as to Leftwich, his release wasn't all that bad. As to you, resume fondling yourself, probably what you're best at.

Going to football camp lol yeah that’s all it was. But it’s cool your telling us you can throw a better ball that your qb on your hs team 30 years ago. lol good one

Big Daddy would have been on his a s s every day!

I shouldn't kid about this because my daddy beat me with a belt too!

JK. Planting some bread crumbs for the hillbilly to follow.

I think you're about due for another one. Better hope I don't ever get in touch with your daddy you prius driving green cred Grier groper.

I think you're about due for another one. Better hope I don't ever get in touch with your daddy you prius driving green cred Grier groper.

You dumb a s s hillbilly I've told you like 50 times already

EARTH TONES!

BTW a "Grier Groper" sounds like an ice skating maneuver!

So I assume you do sow cows as well?

Of course you do...

In the woods...

You dumb a s s hillbilly I've told you like 50 times already

EARTH TONES!

BTW a "Grier Groper" sounds like a ice skating maneuver!

So I assume you do sow cows as well?

Of course you do...

In the woods...

Does that look like an Auburn avatar you see when I post you pencil neck pocket protector wearing Grier granolacrat. The cow college is further down south.

Does that look like an Auburn avatar you see when I post you pencil neck pocket protector wearing Grier granolacrat. The cow college is further down south.

That stuff all runs in the same fields...

And you better be careful because Bo reads my stuff and he's really good with a bow and arrow!

Ya know... When you're out in the woods sow cowing!

Back
Top Bottom