Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

Why is it the person from Boston talks like he is the inbred hillbilly from Alabama and the Alabama person talks like he is from New World Boston

You obviously need to join in the basic syntax reprogramming program

I have sourced for Slimm! Don't worry weekly payments are available and

considering you staunch Flores support I will get you the spanky yankee

deal! You can thank me later!

:lol:

You obviously need to join in the basic syntax reprogramming program

I have sourced for Slimm! Don't worry weekly payments are available and

considering you staunch Flores support I will get you the spanky yankee

deal! You can thank me later!

:lol:

I think he was trying to say he’s seen homeless people shouting at pigeons that make more sense than you sometimes.

I don't know how good of a QB Trevor will end up being but I do know he's one ugly mother******.

It's fortunate for him that he's famous and soon to be rich because he's gonna need all the advantages he can get there.

According to CaveWomen Monthly, he's mid Neanderthal era "very sexy" with obvious dominant features!

I mean you can't argue with the results, right?

Trevor Lawrence :lol:

Like I said...he's Rory McIlroy. If the driver isn't dictating then all the little weaknesses show up and make him look very ordinary.

During the playoffs last year those deep line drives from Lawrence showed up frequently. It led Bar Stool fans to conclude that those line drive touchdowns would be the dependable norm game after game...on any level.

He did manage the one great drive down the left center during the 4th quarter today, enabling the lead and eventually the win.

As I posted a few days ago, this thread wasn't really necessary. Just wait a month. The September 1 national assessment was screwed up but by October 1 everything tends to drift back to rightful level.

Back
Top Bottom