Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

Look on the bright side Nasty - at least the Fighting Griers will finally have a replacement for the pick they blew on Isaac Asiata.

Rumor has it Isaac is "still developing!"

Kid will have a legit chance as a backup by the time he's

32! Beyond that -- did you notice how we masterfully played

high-and-seek this past weekend.

Mister Grier is literally redefining the process of "rebuilding!"

He's using nano technology while the rest of the league is playing with legos!

:lol:

Trevor Lawrence is having another dud of a game.

I'll never not find it funny that some people think the Dolphins should pass on Tua in the hope that maybe we can get this guy the next year.

And you wanna talk about Tua's WRs being too good...watch that wounded duck Lawrence just threw into the endzone that Justyn Ross bailed him out on. Awful decision. Awful throw. Touchdown!

Trevor Lawrence is having another dud of a game.

I'll never not find it funny that some people think the Dolphins should pass on Tua in the hope that maybe we can get this guy the next year.

In fairness to Trevor he is still a true sophomore and has a lot of room to grow but yes Trevor is not the QB he was last year... not close and has had a lot of regression. May not be that lock number 1pick either

In fairness to Trevor he is still a true sophomore and has a lot of room to grow but yes Trevor is not the QB he was last year... not close and has had a lot of regression. May not be that lock number 1pick either

Perhaps he wasn’t as good as many thought last year and it’s not really a ‘regression’? Opponents had a lot more film on him going into this season.

Trevor Lawrence :lol:

Get in here you Trevor trolls and bash him for all these balls he keeps throwing to the other team every week :lol:

Take your medicine. Don’t make me come get you.

Tua was not afforded this grace as a sophomore. Trevor shall not receive it either. Not in this thread.

I wonder what that Ga team would look like if Fields never transferred and became starter.

Trevor Lawrence :lol:

Get in here you Trevor trolls and bash him for all these balls he keeps throwing to the other team every week :lol:

Take your medicine. Don’t make me come get you.

Just jinxed yourself, Tua is out. Injury history will be a concern for him moving forward.

By the way - feel free to bash Tua for that terrible decision on the INT also.

Believe me there’s nothing that can be said that can come close to what I said when he threw it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom