Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua vs Trevor - The Truth: Analysis

who cares ? He has another year to improve and he’s not a human potato chip like Tua Vagisilua. Move on.

To the contrary suckeye homer burrow blowboy.

Trevor can’t even run an RPO properly :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you everyday around here after Burrow gets his ass handed to him again in Tuscaloosa.

Looking forward to seeing you everyday around here after Burrow gets his *** handed to him again in Tuscaloosa.
I don’t care about Lawrence as he is overrated as Hell. But Tua has injury concerns, would you admit that? I don’t know how Burrow will look in the game (Bama does have a ton of talent on that side and 4-5 of them are projected 1sr rounders) but he will play. Will Tua?
Burrow, ass handed to him? Maybe but Tua was getting chased around by Tennessee and threw a terrible pick when he felt heat. The tackle that hurt him was routine that most players shake off.
I have never seen a player much less a QB with such issues with their ankles.

Last edited:

Looking forward to seeing you everyday around here after Burrow gets his *** handed to him again in Tuscaloosa.

don’t recall mentioning Burrow.

I don’t care about Lawrence as he is overrated as Hell. But Tua has injury concerns, would you admit that? I don’t know how Burrow will look in the game (Bama does have a ton of talent on that side and 4-5 of them are projected 1sr rounders) but he will play. Will Tua?
Burrow, *** handed to him? Maybe but Tua was getting chased around by Tennessee and threw a terrible pick when he felt heat. The tackle that hurt him was routine that most players shake off.
I have never seen a player much less a QB with such issues with their ankles.

he won’t. Availability is a skill And like most Bama players, Tua is soft.

No **** Sherlock :lol:

You just now figuring that out - you lolphin fans are some sharp mf’ers :lol:
You know I have always respected your views but what an asshole comment. I have NEVER championed Lawrence though he and Clemson did curb stomp your beloved Bama. I was all in on Tua but he seems to be a little dainty for the position. How about you comment on that

By the way - feel free to bash Tua for that terrible decision on the INT also.

Believe me there’s nothing that can be said that can come close to what I said when he threw it. :lol:
The best qb in the game Russel Wilson just threw a pick 6.

You know I have always respected your views but what an ******* comment. I have NEVER championed Lawrence though he and Clemson did curb stomp your beloved Bama. I was all in on Tua but he seems to be a little dainty for the position. How about you comment on that

I think Teddy might be drunk.

Back
Top Bottom