Tua working with DVP,Merrit,Hollins,Wilson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua working with DVP,Merrit,Hollins,Wilson

Glad to see DVP is there. They have a chance to be dynamic together.

Gesicki and PW, where the hell are you guys?
Tua was throwing to Fuller and some other guys last week when DVP was training in AZ.

It's a long offseason, I'm not scrutinizing who is where every time some guys get together to work on their game.

The guys are going to be cycling in and out of South Florida, and these sessions, depending on where their families are, where their girls are, where their girl's families are, etc., etc.

I am very impressed with how Tua has handled himself, he had a decent rookie season coming off a major injury. Yes, he stunk it up against Buffalo, one of the best teams in the NFL, with no weapons. Since then he has been a workout machine. He seems obsessed with being better. When he interviews, he has the confidence of a great player. It seems he wants to earn being the face of our 2021 Miami Dolphins and for our future. The key statement is he wants to earn

Tua was throwing to Fuller and some other guys last week when DVP was training in AZ.

It's a long offseason, I'm not scrutinizing who is where every time some guys get together to work on their game.

The guys are going to be cycling in and out of South Florida, and these sessions, depending on where their families are, where their girls are, where their girl's families are, etc., etc.

Cool sig bro :UP:

I am very impressed with how Tua has handled himself, he had a decent rookie season coming off a major injury. Yes, he stunk it up against Buffalo, one of the best teams in the NFL, with no weapons. Since then he has been a workout machine. He seems obsessed with being better. When he interviews, he has the confidence of a great player. It seems he wants to earn being the face of our 2021 Miami Dolphins and for our future. The key statement is he wants to earn
Same here.

I love the determination.

He realizes it's necessary if he wants to get his pre-injury body back.

I'm sure playing last season with his-post injury body so close to the injury was a real eye-opener for him.

Sad truth is Miami could trade Parker, not draft a wr and go into the 2021 season with Fuller, Williams, Wilson, Bowden, Hurns and Foster and be in a better wr situation than they were at times towards the end of last season.
Disagree. A healthy Parker makes the offense so much better. We know what he did in '19 and that's a difference maker that nobody we have can duplicate.

Disagree. A healthy Parker makes the offense so much better. We know what he did in '19 and that's a difference maker that nobody we have can duplicate.
I think he's saying the group he mentioned would be better than the decimated group we were rolling out at times last season.

Me and my grandparents would be a better group than those games where Preston Parker and Gesicki were out (or trying to play hurt).

That's not what I'm saying at all. Of course having Parker and either Waddle, Chase or Smith make us better. I'm saying if Miami ran with Fuller, Williams, Wilson, Hurns, Foster and Bowden that that unit is still much better than the units Miami sent out at times last year when the top three wrs were a hobbeled, Grant, Hollins and Bowden starting with Calloway, Ford and Perry as the reserves

I swim with the Dolphins my friend no matter who is our QB

VWiwlmq.gif

That dog didn't look too happy!

I thought you were going to say depending on where their massage therapists are.

We've seen the musical at the Dr.Phillips center of the Arts in Orlando. It was great.
We saw it with the original cast in London in 1988.

Magic. Best musical I've ever seen.

Seen it many times since then in different cities as well.

We saw it with the original cast in London in 1988.

Magic. Best musical I've ever seen.

Seen it many times since then in different cities as well.
That's very cool. We loved it tho my favorite was West Side Story. Only time we had front row seats so it was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom