Tua's a top 10 QB | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's a top 10 QB

Why would you talk about that after he's hitting his stride, probably because you want him to fail at the expense at the phins .. Our fans are frauds
Yes I’m a fraud. Just got here yesterday and have endured nothing but the best from this franchise for 20 plus years. And I want our qb to fail. How did you figure it out?

Watson missed more games in college due to injury than Tua did. Watson also missed more games during his first 2 years in the NFL than Tua has so far.

Funny how no one ever mentions how injury prone Watson has been.
And it's 100% because of how he plays. He takes a ton of hits and sacks. No thanks.

The cost is an integral part of the consideration. Is Watson so much better than what Tua is progressing toward, that he's worth THAT many picks and salary, hamstringing the roster going forward? Grier has managed to have a great draft, I'd like to see that continue, I want an overall very good team vs. what we have now + a Watson. And there's no way I can be convinced we can get Watson and have both. I already lived through decades of having a super-elite QB, only not to get anywhere with it. IDGAF about 2021, even 2022, I want a bright future with a steady cap situation and a very good team surrounding a very good QB. Tua, at the moment, gives us the best shot at that.
I think what you said is 100% accurate. The reason I ignored cost was to make the point that belief in Tua and wanting Watson are not mutually exclusive.

For everyone wanting Watson you’d probably be able to afford this roster with Watson. They would be able to afford a better team around Tua. Both can probably win, but which is more likely. Thats the million dollar question.

Yes, this self proclaimed Tua skeptic is eating a full plate of crow and I couldn't be happier.

Tua is crushing it. This kid has evolved. This only happens in the film room and by completely obsessing about upping your game.

His accuracy is uncanny. Over 80 percent again. Crazy anticipation. Avoiding sacks under a porous OL. Becoming a leader and you can tell by his sense of urgency in the hurry up offense and general demeanor.

I'm not only onboard but I'd submit this guy is living up to the possible Drew Brees comp and is already creeping in on top 10 status.

Now imagine Tua with an Alvin Kamara type, a decent OL and more than one NFL caliber WR that can stay healthy.

Super stoked. Sometimes the road travelled requires pain and Tua is overcoming and crushing it.
Yikes. This has to be trolling no?

Why do these so called “fans” come in here and **** on the teams QB who helped with the win? What’s the reasoning and what’s the point unless you have some kind of deep hatred towards him for some unknown reason, there really is no point in hating him. Support the QB who helped with the win or go take your “20+” year fandom to another team with a QB you’d rather watch playing behind center.

I am truly sick of this unwarranted hate towards the QB of the Dolphins. It’s fricken pathetic.

Mac Jones has more yards, more wins, more TDs and he doesn't get hurt every 4 games.

Oh and his franchise aren't trying to get rid of him cause they don't believe in him.
Didn't it take him more games to do that playing on a better team?

Back
Top Bottom