Tua’s Worth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua’s Worth

Merle13

Club Member
Reaction score
I have nothing against Bridgewater or Thompson I am rooting with all my heart for Thompson to bring home the win but for those on this site that don’t think Tua drives this offense and is the leader of this team you need to see how this offense operates without him and just shut the hell up. Tua is man that makes this offense roll.

I have nothing against Bridgewater or Thompson I am rooting with all my heart for Thompson to bring home the win but for those on this site that don’t think Tua drives this offense and is the leader of this team you need to see how this offense operates without him and just shut the hell up. Tua is man that makes this offense roll.
Fair but you are also leaving out that he gets the 99% of the practice with the first team.

I just think Tua is such a perfect fit in a McDaniel offense.

Thompson is a rookie with his first NFL action, so let's give him some slack.
Please don’t misunderstand me I am not knocking Thompson he is doing a good job to this point I like him but it is obvious to me Tua is the catalyst to this offense

ST is a nice developmental QB who — if things keep trending in the right direction — will hopefully make Teddy Two Gloves expendable at some point.

Tua is our franchise QB and has the ability to be a top-10 QB in the NFL.

100% and no it’s not a knock on Skylar.

I ve been getting used those perfect precision balls from Tua. I'm not liking those throws I'm seeing today. But yeah go Skylar!

ST is a nice developmental QB who — if things keep trending in the right direction — will hopefully make Teddy Two Gloves expendable at some point.

Tua is our franchise QB and has the ability to be a top-10 QB in the NFL.
One problem he cannot stay healthy that’s an issue

One problem he cannot stay healthy that’s an issue
That’s the biggest concern with Tua moving forward, yes. I truly believe the kid is tough as nails, but the injury history is significant.

Miami needs to invest heavily in the offensive line. I want that unit dominant. And Tua needs to get better at throwing the ball away to protect himself from unnecessary hits, ie: like the play that resulted in his concussion.

Well said ... Anyone that think`s otherwise should find a different sport to watch because they no jack about this one . We win this one easily with #1 in .

Back
Top Bottom