Tua’s Worth | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua’s Worth

Offense is hot garbage without Tua because our backups qbs are high school level.

Tua will be back for 2 or 3 games and then out again.

You heard it hear first, get ready for another ”Dolphins Special” aka 8-8 type season.

You can buy Tyreek Hill and whoever else you want, but you can’t buy a dogshvt franchise playoff wins.

He is the de facto coach of the team apparently bc McDaniel ATM looks entirely out of his depth. This is concerning injuries or not these guys look absolutely out of it since tua went down.

Offense is hot garbage without Tua because our backups qbs are high school level.

You heard it hear first, get ready for another ”Dolphins Special” aka 8-8 type season.

You can buy Tyreek Hill and whoever else you want, but you can’t buy a dogshvt franchise playoff wins.
Yep. the tease was fun this time. I was convinced for sure.

Not sure about that. Skylar definitely showed enough today to provide a solid QB controversy.

-Elite anticipation 🙌
-Throws a tight spiral and not a constant duck 🏈 🦆
-Next level pocket presence. ☝🏻
-Rocket arm constantly throwing the WR’s open deep in stride. 🚀
-Gets rid of the ball fast and doesn’t wait for the pocket to collapse every drop back. 💨

Oh baby can’t wait to see more SkyGOD.

Not sure about that. Skylar definitely showed enough today to provide a solid QB controversy.

-Elite anticipation 🙌
-Throws a tight spiral and not a constant duck 🏈 🦆
-Next level pocket presence. ☝🏻
-Rocket arm constantly throwing the WR’s open deep in stride. 🚀
-Gets rid of the ball fast and doesn’t wait for the pocket to collapse every drop back. 💨

Oh baby can’t wait to see more SkyGOD.
What exactly has he done that is so great? Was it that fumble in the other team’s red zone or pressing that pass that the defender had arm contact with that led to an interception? I hope this is maybe sarcastic.

What exactly has he done that is so great? Was it that fumble or pressing that pass that the defender had arm contact with that led to an interception? I hope this is maybe sarcastic.
It’s full sarcasm.

Tua is the key to this offense, unfortunately he is not durable. Can’t win if he doesn’t play.

I was never teased by it all. Because the "all" really only amounted to a 4th quarter in Baltimore. Outside of that, the offense hasn't really been great. Tua is the best option but must be available. This will be harder with the new protocols in place now. Just another reason to build a good OL. Oh, and once the offense has some injuries, it starts to expose our defense that a lot of people, including the national narratives, call a good/great one. It really isn't. Having both starting corners would help but even if healthy, good QBs shred it apart. It was essential today that they show up but largely did not and we were down to the 3rd string QB after one damn drop back. Surrendered two points and it felt like it was over.

Get Tua back or it will all be over.....SOON!

Meh... Its kinda hard to get a real look at it when the NFL takes the backup out of the game for no apparent reason...

I hate to agree with you, but you are not wrong.

But I was told a HS QB could do what Tua is doing so shouldn't the offense keep up the pace it was going in the 1st 3 games?

Back
Top Bottom