Tua’s Worth | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua’s Worth

Please don’t misunderstand me I am not knocking Thompson he is doing a good job to this point I like him but it is obvious to me Tua is the catalyst to this offense
You are right about that!

OP is correct, you can't deny Tua is much better than Two Gloves and Skylar Turnover but... not to sound like a hater, Tua needs to figure out how to stay on the God damn field for 17 games. This missing 4 to 6 games every season will simply not work long term.

We lost to the Jets.... we let the JETS score 40 points. Now that we know Tua is okay, I'm gonna come out and say it... Tuas injury last week was avoidable and he's 100% to blame for today's loss and his concussion. Go watch the play he got hurt on. He had a number of ways to avoid that sack or scrable down field or Tuck the ball and his chin while going down.

I like Tua I hope he stays healthy going forward but today, I'm furious at him, we lost to the Jets and Tua is mainly to blame.

Tua is the key to this offense, unfortunately he is not durable. Can’t win if he doesn’t play.

Hard to argue with flawed thinking, and I am not arguing with you, sir, as argument is not warranted based on the fundamental flaw in your entire premise; and the flaws are abundant and overt, but perhaps the issue is we need to get a better oline so our QB doesn't have to get mugged and robbed on every down?

Back
Top Bottom