Tua’s Worth | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua’s Worth

I have nothing against Bridgewater or Thompson I am rooting with all my heart for Thompson to bring home the win but for those on this site that don’t think Tua drives this offense and is the leader of this team you need to see how this offense operates without him and just shut the hell up. Tua is man that makes this offense roll.
His worth certainly went up

With Tua, we win this game 56-0. Forget the fact that the D gave up 40. That's all on the rookie 7th round pick making his first appearance in a game.

I have nothing against Bridgewater or Thompson I am rooting with all my heart for Thompson to bring home the win but for those on this site that don’t think Tua drives this offense and is the leader of this team you need to see how this offense operates without him and just shut the hell up. Tua is man that makes this offense roll.
So an offense built around his strength and weaknesses needs him? It's a quaint theory...

Not sure about that. Skylar definitely showed enough today to provide a solid QB controversy.

-Elite anticipation 🙌
-Throws a tight spiral and not a constant duck 🏈 🦆
-Next level pocket presence. ☝🏻
-Rocket arm constantly throwing the WR’s open deep in stride. 🚀
-Gets rid of the ball fast and doesn’t wait for the pocket to collapse every drop back. 💨

Oh baby can’t wait to see more SkyGOD.

sarcasm, surely?

Back
Top Bottom