Tuesday Morning Practice Tweets 8/14 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday Morning Practice Tweets 8/14

biggest difference was Vernon was legitimately looked at as a locker room cancer and had a poor attitude. Vontae's problem is that he rests on his laurels.

Well it wouldn't hurt my feelings then if Philbin put a boot to his laurels.

sean smith sucks ck...whether you'll ever actually admit it though is another thing

Why should I admit it when he's a consistent starter on the team and continues to produce decent numbers? You've talked in the past about the guy being not even roster worthy, with labels like "garbage" and whatnot, and he continually proves you wrong. Meanwhile your boy Vontae is the one getting demoted this time.

Why should I admit it when he's a consistent starter on the team and continues to produce decent numbers? You've talked in the past about the guy being not even roster worthy, with labels like "garbage" and whatnot, and he continually proves you wrong. Meanwhile your boy Vontae is the one getting demoted this time.

like i said you'll never admit it...

how come sean smith hasn't taken some innitiative and gone to a damn tackling for dummys class or tackling 101 during the offseason??? god dang kid you are killing your earning potential cause you're such a fairy tackler and you have done nothing about it

Smith seems to enjoy getting cast aside like a rag doll. You learn to tackle in high school or earlier. He shies away from impact...wusss.

Back
Top Bottom