Tuesday Morning Practice Tweets 8/14 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday Morning Practice Tweets 8/14

Sounds like Marlon Moore had a good practice too.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly Marlon Moore rebounded for his worst practice day with 3 clutch catches on Ryan Tannehill's final 11-on-11 drive. He was top performer today

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly
I found it interesting that Jeff Fuller was working with the Dolphins' starting 4 WR set. That's telling.

Interesting. Would that be Bess, Wallace, Moore and Fuller in the 4 WR set? Or was Naanee in there somewhere? Naanee is starting to drop more passes in practice.

Not sure I agree with this. According to the last HK episode, seems like most of the team was in Moore's corner.

Omar creating drama is all that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like just giving the vets some much needed rest...i'm not concerned...what i am concerned about is all the damn drops...every day same thing

I'm curious about this. I've never followed another teams tweets/practices etc But does anyone know if this stuff is normal for the elite teams? I find it hard to believe that the Patriots, Packers, Giants, Steelers receivers don't drop balls during practice.

Sounds like Marlon Moore had a good practice too.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly Marlon Moore rebounded for his worst practice day with 3 clutch catches on Ryan Tannehill's final 11-on-11 drive. He was top performer today

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly
I found it interesting that Jeff Fuller was working with the Dolphins' starting 4 WR set. That's telling.

Interesting. Would that be Bess, Wallace, Moore and Fuller in the 4 WR set? Or was Naanee in there somewhere? Naanee is starting to drop more passes in practice.

Man whats up with Gates? Not a peep with that guy....all that damn speed. How is it possible to not make plays?

Does Omar carry Garrards gear and bring him water and sandwiches?

I've alluded to it gently in the past, but this morning i'm not in the best mood so I'll come out and say directly that when it comes to talent Omar sees things in "black and white" where possible. Bigot.

sounds like just giving the vets some much needed rest...i'm not concerned...what i am concerned about is all the damn drops...every day same thing
This is even more of a concern.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly Julius Pruitt scored a 39-yard TD during catch up the middle from Matt Moore. Great read by QB, and clearly a breakdown from secondary.

Breakdown in the secondary...I wish I knew what the freak is going on in this secondary.

Omar is making it pretty evident he's a Garrard guy. While he may have been the top performer early in camp, I think the other writers, and Hard Knocks has made it evident that the players still have Matt Moore's back... Come to think of it, I've heard more positive feedback from the players about Moore and Tannehill than I have about Garrard even before the knee issue.

Fuller is still getting a lot of looks because he is very familiar with the offense, but sounds like Cunningham is starting to rocket up the depth chart with Matthews focusing on returns.

I'm curious about this. I've never followed another teams tweets/practices etc But does anyone know if this stuff is normal for the elite teams? I find it hard to believe that the Patriots, Packers, Giants, Steelers receivers don't drop balls during practice.

hell no its not normal...these guys have to work hard enough just to get open and thats not gonna be consistent they damn well better catch it when they are...

Man whats up with Gates? Not a peep with that guy....all that damn speed. How is it possible to not make plays?
Gates is still nursing a hamstring...he's trying to practice but I think they may be limiting him. Can't say it's looking too good for him right now.

So Wallace is listed as third string on the new depth chart, but he is running with the 1's.

I won't be reading anymore depth charts from this point on.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly Saw Sean Smith tackle Reggie Bush for a loss. Okay, he didn't take him to the ground, but it was a practice tackle. IT HAPPENED.

Now that's funny stuff, lol.

So Wallace is listed as third string on the new depth chart, but he is running with the 1's.

I won't be reading anymore depth charts from this point on.

shouldn't worry about the depth chart this early anyways. Philbin made it clear that the only reason we have one right now is the NFL mandates you release one weekly.

how come sean smith hasn't taken some innitiative and gone to a damn tackling for dummys class or tackling 101 during the offseason??? god dang kid you are killing your earning potential cause you're such a fairy tackler and you have done nothing about it

Back
Top Bottom