Tuesday Morning Practice Tweets 8/14 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday Morning Practice Tweets 8/14

i expect teams to attack our starting corners bad in the passing game if its smith and marshall...marshalls physical and tough and all but he's gonna get banged by good wrs early and often...and smith we all know teams will go after him even with their #3 and #4 wrs...

vontae is the only guy that can right this ship...

Does Omar carry Garrards gear and bring him water and sandwiches?

Omar is an idiot. He thinks he's pals with the players and that they actually care about him or what he thinks. I got on him and called him out and he blocked me. LOL Whatever...

Omar creating drams is all that is.

Omar is a hack. He said the team would be waving the white flag if they cut Garrard. Are you kidding me? He's like people who post Tannehill >>> Rodgers .... that is the level of quality (or lack thereof) we're getting with his reporting.

304938_o-1.gif

i expect teams to attack our starting corners bad in the passing game if its smith and marshall...marshalls physical and tough and all but he's gonna get banged by good wrs early and often...and smith we all know teams will go after him even with their #3 and #4 wrs...

vontae is the only guy that can right this ship...

Tackling sure but coverage wise, what an enigma! Did you see how "Underwood" blew past him? and of-course the safety was late. Geez.... Either "Underwood" is a hell of a what 3rd,4th,5th starting Wr for Tampa Bay or we are in for some serious hurting this season.

To borrow from Xpac's book....

Omar sucks!

Nice to see Tannehill continue to make strides especially after an off day yesterday. This kid is gonna be something special for us I feel.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly
Just about every player on the Dolphins knows a healthy David Garrard is the best QB Phins have. Dumping him would be waving the white flag

sigh

No issues with Garrad, but he isn't going to do much if he's gonna get injured without playing. Garrad needs a good stroking though, get going Omar.

Tackling sure but coverage wise, what an enigma! Did you see how "Underwood" blew past him? and of-course the safety was late. Geez.... Either "Underwood" is a hell of a what 3rd,4th,5th starting Wr for Tampa Bay or we are in for some serious hurting this season.

reshad jones wouldn't have gotten there before the ball anyways...not from where he was coming from...what he did do though was take a very conservative angle to the ball...probably not trying to come too flat...

vontae got beat cause vontae has brain farts...not cause underwood is more explosive or talented...vontae just kinda goes thru the motions sometimes...we need him to snap out of it

Another thing about Sean Smith he's never injured and you never see him on the injury report why because he refuse to tackle anybody,After this year he's gone thank God

Sean Smith had horrible coverage on an underneath play and the made up for it by having a horrible attempt at tackling the guy, which resulted in a pretty good gain.

Otherwise there wasn't an issue with him on any of his other plays. He played the underthrow on that deep ball to Tiquan Underwood knowing he had safety help over top. Orlovsky (quite stupidly) threw the ball right into center field where Miami had a deep center fielder lined up from the start of the play. I had a great view of this from the end zone. As soon as Orlovsky started throwing that ball I yelled out "pick" immediately. And it should have been. But all you critics out there I suppose would prefer that Sean Smith aggressively play the overthrow on that play so that Orlovsky could underthrow it and the play could go easily complete even against double coverage. He did the right thing, and Jimmy Wilson is supposed to come up with that ball.

If I've been wrong about someone this off season, it's Vontae Davis. I kept saying that despite Sean Smith getting most of the publicity, come the regular season I think it's Vontae that could play at Pro Bowl levels under Kevin Coyle while Smith is just kind of decent to good. Vontae has thus far repaid that confidence with laziness, lax attitude and a demotion.

sean smith sucks ck...whether you'll ever actually admit it though is another thing

my opinion of Smith is that he has the positioning down, but he needs to have the confidence to take risks. Vontae has concentration lapses that result in poor play. Smith, I have lost count on how many times I've seen him in position and either not make a play or not turn his head around.

smiths feet suck...he's always off balance in coverage...having to recover...i get that he played that ball right cause of the over the top help but if he had real ball awareness that throws not completed underneath him anyways if he's in the wrs hip pocket...locate the damn ball...i won't disagree that orlovsky i guess deciding to throw that ball given the safety positioning was a poor decision...but i see good qbs even throw the ball vertical into coverage pretty regularly...

if we pay smith to come back good money we're nuts...thats the same guy i saw 3 year ago...

Reading about the drops everyday concerns me. And it's not just one drop, we have multiple drops from multiple players dropping multiple times a day :)

reshad jones wouldn't have gotten there before the ball anyways...not from where he was coming from...what he did do though was take a very conservative angle to the ball...probably not trying to come too flat...

vontae got beat cause vontae has brain farts...not cause underwood is more explosive or talented...vontae just kinda goes thru the motions sometimes...we need him to snap out of it

His brother was the same up until he almost got cut cause of it.

Sean Smith can still suck a dick.

His brother was the same up until he almost got cut cause of it.

Sean Smith can still suck a dick.

biggest difference was Vernon was legitimately looked at as a locker room cancer and had a poor attitude. Vontae's problem is that he rests on his laurels.

Back
Top Bottom