Tuesday's Night Practice Aug. 6th T.C. Report | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tuesday's Night Practice Aug. 6th T.C. Report

Originally posted by inFINSible
Is it right to start getting excited about Levcik yet? I'm with you, I can't wait to see him in a real game.
Does anybody remember the last time a third string rookie showed anything like this?

It seems like our practices are like two good teams battling it out....One will make a big play and then the other will make a big play. I think that's a good sign.

One thing i would like to know OZ, we had a big problem with penalties last year, do they call ANY penalties in practice or do you see them addressing this in any way?

Originally posted by stan marino
What about Morlon Greenwood?? I havent heard to much about him, except that "buff" award.

Morlon got a review from me in my last report, not much of one but I'll tell you what, I'll try and concentrate on him a little more tom. if I make it.

One thing is they used a lot of dime packages last night too, and Morlon goes out.....

Originally posted by inFINSible

One thing i would like to know OZ, we had a big problem with penalties last year, do they call ANY penalties in practice or do you see them addressing this in any way?

As a matter of fact yes, they do call some penalties, for instance last night Brent Smith false started twice.

But I really don't think they'll work on this as much until a real pre-season game is over.

Another thing that should help is them making up their minds who the starting 0-line will be! Continuity helps......IMO

Originally posted by SGT. DOLPHIN
Hey OZZY, WQAM should hire you as a special TC reporter.....

You are doing a better job than the "Big-O" and he gets paid by WQAM.

BTW, what High School did you graduate from in Miami???

I graduated from Miami Jackson High in '92.

"24th St. PLAYERS"

I wish WQAM would hire John "The Freak" Renshaw !!!!!!!

If you have never herd of him, trust me he is awesome!

But I'd take a job there if the money was right!

BUT I do liken Big-O, he is a pretty good source that pretty much lives at Training Camp, and he at least gives callers a chance!

I Gradtuated From Miami's SouthRidge Senior High........long before you!

Dang I'm getting old :)

Yeah Big-O is an easy goin' dude.....I e-mail him often and get info from him all the time......

Big-O is certainly not like "The Hammer",
I mean Hank just crushes anyone that doesn't share his opinion even if the caller is making a good point; he does get some stupid calls however.

I miss the days hanging out at "Bobby Maduro Stadium" and sneaking in to watch the Miami Marlins play....those were the days.......... I'm from N.W. 24st. and 7th Ave.

"Go Generals" hehehehehehe

Back
Top Bottom