Tunsil seeking to be highest paid OL in NFL; Fires Agency | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tunsil seeking to be highest paid OL in NFL; Fires Agency

lmao at a Dolphins fan scoffing at a team getting to the divisional round of the playoffs.

This is great and keep it up. Completely try and change the focus of the conversation to something else.
We're not going to notice changing the conversation from Tunsil, specifically, to playoff caliber teams.

I can assure you that with 2 first round picks, a 2nd round pick, and $20 million in space, I could find a serviceable left tackle and massively upgrade the rest of my line to have a lower aggregate number than 44 sacks.
You indeed may find what you say you will...what you won't find is a division title, a playoff berth, or a proven franchise QB that needed IMMEDIATE protection (62 sacks).

Tunsil is worth every penny to the Texans. He's worth every penny to me to have him provide the fuel for Dolphins fans to talk about his false starts during meaningful games...like a division chase, playoff chase, or...a playoff game.

People who have something shady to say about Tunsil, or any ex-player, remind me of people who bought Bitcoin at $500 and sold at $2000 talk sh_t about those who bought it at $2000 and sold it at $10,000.

You indeed may find what you say you will...what you won't find is a division title, a playoff berth, or a proven franchise QB that needed IMMEDIATE protection (62 sacks).

Tunsil is worth every penny to the Texans. He's worth every penny to me to have him provide the fuel for Dolphins fans to talk about his false starts during meaningful games...like a division chase, playoff chase, or...a playoff game.

People who have something shady to say about Tunsil, or any ex-player, remind me of people who bought Bitcoin at $500 and sold at $2000 talk sh_t about those who bought it at $2000 and sold it at $10,000.
The Texans went 11-5 last year and did everything you just proclaimed as great.

This year after trading for Tunsil, they went 10-6. Their offense even had more yards and scored more points last year without him.

These are all just incoherent ramblings of someone that just wants to argue, but doesn't know what to argue about or how so feel free to sit in your little man cave and point the finger at Dolphin fans for not knowing his true "value" when you honestly don't have a single clue.

The Texans went 11-5 last year and did everything you just proclaimed as great.

This year after trading for Tunsil, they went 10-6. Their offense even had more yards and scored more points last year without him.

These are all just incoherent ramblings of someone that just wants to argue, but doesn't know what to argue about or how so feel free to sit in your little man cave and point the finger at Dolphin fans for not knowing his true "value" when you honestly don't have a single clue.

Their QB was sacked 62 times the previous year. Most of those sacks were given up by OUR LT, Davenport. Tunsil comes and the total is 44, yet you mock that...the real kick in the stones is that you mock an 11-5 season that followed a 10-6 season...as if you are used to those type of numbers. Most of those sacks were given up by OUR LT, Davenport.

:bobdole:

Their QB was sacked 62 times the previous year. Most of those sacks were given up by OUR LT, Davenport. Tunsil comes and the total is 44, yet you mock that...the real kick in the stones is that you mock an 11-5 season that followed a 10-6 season...as if you are used to those type of numbers. Most of those sacks were given up by OUR LT, Davenport.

:bobdole:
Again, you're just showing up to post things that have nothing to do what with your overriding point is. They're just ramblings.

Who cares if they were because of Davenport? I already know that. Your point was that Tunsil was worth every penny and considering they lost more games, moved the ball less, and scored fewer points would lead to the point that Tunsil WASN'T worth it since the 2019 Texans offense was worse than the 2018 Texans offense. The end of the conversation. I couldn't give less of a **** about how they win more games than the Dolphins. I already know that is because of Watson, not because of Tunsil.

Did they make it deep in the playoffs because of Tunsil? Were they likely to make the playoffs even if they didn't have him at LT?
You started off pretty could with your opening sentence. Now finish that sentence to it's logical conclusion.

Ok, I'll finish my thought. I'm coming around on the trade but still have some reservations. We got a lot as compensation, but we also gave up one of the best LT in the league who is also young. To replace Tunsil, we will need to draft another LT, likely in the first round and do not know if he will be successful in the NFL. So is this a slam dunk for Grier and co? I don't think it is as some others here think it is. Yeah I like the compensation, but I also hate losing one of the best, young LT in the league.... I do wonder how our season would of faired if we didn't go full rebuild mode this past year. 5 wins for a talent deprived team. Think of how we might of done if Flores had inherited the team Gase had. We might of been a contender.

Again, you're just showing up to post things that have nothing to do what with your overriding point is. They're just ramblings.

Who cares if they were because of Davenport? I already know that. Your point was that Tunsil was worth every penny and considering they lost more games, moved the ball less, and scored fewer points would lead to the point that Tunsil WASN'T worth it since the 2019 Texans offense was worse than the 2018 Texans offense. The end of the conversation. I couldn't give less of a **** about how they win more games than the Dolphins. I already know that is because of Watson, not because of Tunsil.
62 sacks to 44 sacks isn't an improvement?

Tunsil had no impact on the +18 improvement?

This improvement has nothing to do with Watson's long term health/career either...right?

You sound silly. Hurry up and reply, so I know you saw this. I gotta block you.

^ You saying that I might be able to create a better line with two 1st rounders, a 2nd rounder, and $20 million in cash and then start rambling.
62 sacks to 44 sacks isn't an improvement?

Tunsil had no impact on the +18 improvement?

This improvement has nothing to do with Watson's long term health/career either...right?

You sound silly. Hurry up and reply, so I know you saw this. I gotta block you.
^ More replies where you continue to not grasp my point.

Feel free to block me. You can't understand what I say anyway.

This is great and keep it up. Completely try and change the focus of the conversation to something else.
We're not going to notice changing the conversation from Tunsil, specifically, to playoff caliber teams.

The hell are you talking about? It directly responded to your post. What did it get them that they wouldn't have gotten without him?

They gave up 18 fewer sacks and made it to the divisional round of the playoffs.

It shouldn't be that hard for you to connect the dots.

The hell are you talking about? It directly responded to your post. What did it get them that they wouldn't have gotten without him?

They gave up 18 fewer sacks and made it to the divisional round of the playoffs.

It shouldn't be that hard for you to connect the dots.
Correlation does not imply causation.

Lower sack percentage, hit less, pressured less...surely the addition of a great left tackle had an impact on those numbers
And a worse offense overall. Sure, he probably stemmed the tides of regression, but people are pretending that he's worth "every penny" which I think even Houston might regret it at this point otherwise they would have just extended him already.

Back
Top Bottom