Turkey Day Games Could Help Phins Get Some Breathing Room | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Turkey Day Games Could Help Phins Get Some Breathing Room

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all. As Loco prepares to paint his Rembrandt from a culinary standpoint, He got thinking that with DEEEEEEtroit playing the Bills and the Vikings playing Pats, we could get some additional breathing room in the race for the AFCE pennant. Right now, we're edging out the Bills with a head to head plus stronger conference victory percentage.

The Lions offense has ben potent but their defense has been hot trash. Can they take down the Bills in an offensive shootout? Jamal Williams had three TDs last week. Bills are favored by 9.5 but who knows? Hopefully, the Lions are tired of being a door matt, especially on Turkey Day and they come out swinging.

Vikings went from world shockers to needing to bury the ball with a viking funeral in two short weeks. They are favored by 3 points against the Pats. Pats D looked like 2000 Ravens D last week against the North Philly Crop Dusters but so would Loco's high school football team's D. Can they stop a Vikings team that is currently #2 seed in the NFC and in full roaring recovery mode on national tv? JJ could put up 200 while shoving Cook and Mattinson up their crank shaft. Patrick Petersen has something special waiting for MacFlacid and his paltry 0.57 td per game average. With a loss by the Pats and Bills, a win from the Phins and I guess a win from the NYJ against Bears, by Monday the AFCE could be MIA 8-3 Bills 7-4 NYJ 7-4 Pats 6-5 with the Phins having one game of breathing room going into their 3-week road trip.

Time to hope our NFC North friends can give us a hand.

Well, that was.............. disturbing............
Just imagine the typical Pats fan in their double wide. One plastic handle of Evan Williams empty. Then their friend Terry shows up in his golf cart with the karaoke machine he "bought" and some canned oyster dressing and ritz crackers.....

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!!

Cosmo Kramer Comedy GIF

Happy Thanksgiving to all. As Loco prepares to paint his Rembrandt from a culinary standpoint, He got thinking that with DEEEEEEtroit playing the Bills and the Vikings playing Pats, we could get some additional breathing room in the race for the AFCE pennant. Right now, we're edging out the Bills with a head to head plus stronger conference victory percentage.

The Lions offense has ben potent but their defense has been hot trash. Can they take down the Bills in an offensive shootout? Jamal Williams had three TDs last week. Bills are favored by 9.5 but who knows? Hopefully, the Lions are tired of being a door matt, especially on Turkey Day and they come out swinging.

Vikings went from world shockers to needing to bury the ball with a viking funeral in two short weeks. They are favored by 3 points against the Pats. Pats D looked like 2000 Ravens D last week against the North Philly Crop Dusters but so would Loco's high school football team's D. Can they stop a Vikings team that is currently #2 seed in the NFC and in full roaring recovery mode on national tv? JJ could put up 200 while shoving Cook and Mattinson up their crank shaft. Patrick Petersen has something special waiting for MacFlacid and his paltry 0.57 td per game average. With a loss by the Pats and Bills, a win from the Phins and I guess a win from the NYJ against Bears, by Monday the AFCE could be MIA 8-3 Bills 7-4 NYJ 7-4 Pats 6-5 with the Phins having one game of breathing room going into their 3-week road trip.

Time to hope our NFC North friends can give us a hand.
Bro, you seem like a good dude for the most part, but your condescending attitude towards everyday folks comes off as if you are better than others, and it rubs me the wrong way, but maybe you are not really like that, I hope not.

Last edited:
Bro, you seem like a good dude for the most part, but your condescending attitude towards every folks comes off as if you are better than others, and it rubs me the wrong way, but maybe you are not really like that, I hope not.
No Fin is a great guy!

If I had to predict, I think Vikings rebound and beat the Patriots. They were absolutely embarrassed by Dallas. The energy should be high for Minnesota. Stop the New England run game and the odds are really high for the Vikings.

Even though Detroit is competing, it's hard to imagine the Lions stopping the Bills. Buffalo will temporarily be in 1st place IMO.

Bills are clearly a better team than Detroit, but sometimes Detroit just plays out of their mind on Thanksgiving. I'm hoping that happens this year.

Back
Top Bottom