Two Dates of Note | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two Dates of Note

There are no must resign free agents on the Dolphins free agent list. Perhaps they try and resign Karras, Biegel, and Haack if the price is right. Other wise all of the players on their free agent list can be replaced by signing new free agents or in the draft.

The biggest hit to the Dolphins cap in regards to present players now on the Dolphins roster could be restructuring Howard’s contract if the Dolphins decide to pay him if he decides to sit out without a new contract. Hopefully the two sides can resolve this issue and leave the Dolphins with plenty of cap space to sign a couple of the top free agents on the market this off season.

Last edited:
Take up Stock Trading, passes the time and makes you Money 💰😂
It makes you money if you know what you are doing. Otherwise you can lose a lot of money in the stock market if you just try to buy and sell stocks by timing the market. As a long time market investors, I follow the Warren Buffett rule for investing. By following his advise to buy good companies and hold on to the stock, I retired at age 54 and I still follow that rule 16 years after retiring.

That’s appreciated, a lot can happen in those days between.

I wonder if anyone has events that we can expect or look out for by week as we head towards the draft
Cheetah has happy hour between four and six Monday thru Friday, Scarlets has happy hour between five and seven and two for one lap dances.

79 Days to the Draft.......36 Days to Free Agency. 34 to the Tampering Period. Just sayin.

Basically we're in the no-info period. Tapping up is continuing at it's usual torrid pace, tampering is still taking place, but we're only going to hear select bits of information once it becomes open season. Until then, we'll have to content ourselves with scuttlebut and conjecture about the tons of conflicting viewpoints on these Draft prospects in the absence of a Combine.

Last edited:
Last year was the biggest draft for Miami in a long, long time as we were in a position to address the most important position on the team... that said this year's draft feels like 1a in terms of importance as we have the capital to put things in motion for 2021 and beyond and coupled with a free agency that the Dolphins are likely to at least be somewhat involved this offseason is arguably as vital as it gets. Front office people are in the "get it right" business so and if they do their jobs I dont think the typical let down season followed by the next step is necessarily inevitable for us, we could skip to the next step.

Withdrawl time. I hate this stretch.
Vikings is done. The Expense is done for the season, all good shows are done. This is killing me.
You guys bettet watch out. I will pick on every words you say....lol

Vikings is done. The Expense is done for the season, all good shows are done. This is killing me.
You guys bettet watch out. I will pick on every words you say....lol
Vikings ARE done.
You guys BETTER watch out. I will pick on every WORD you say.

You mean like that?

Back
Top Bottom