Two Dates of Note | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Two Dates of Note

I'm off shore all the way bro

bestdayever.jpg

Those are "real" Dolphins fans!

I wonder how they taste?

Friday February 12th — Trevor Lawrence pro day. He’s going to be showing off his arm.

Our Highschool football starts in March so that is a blessing thru this down stretch of Dolphin news. I help coach so it will make time go by faster.

Speaking of baiting.

Trout fishing in Pa starts in 46 days if anyone wants to go with me.

Love the spring.

Love the summer, fall and winter as well.
Hell... I've been going ice fishing here. I just had to do a tune up on the auger first.

Hell... I've been going ice fishing here. I just had to do a tune up on the auger first.
I’ve still never done it. It’s on the list. Oddly I’ve had a lot of clients talking to me about ice fishing lately.

Once my boys are old enough to tag along (and not cost me a catch) I should be able to do some more of those epic fishing trips.

For now stream fishing in Lehigh valley or fluke/sea bass fishing at the shore is all I can find the time to do. Last year I didn’t even get to put a line in the ocean. I am not sure the last time I went a calendar year without doing that.

I’ve still never done it. It’s on the list. Oddly I’ve had a lot of clients talking to me about ice fishing lately.

Once my boys are old enough to tag along (and not cost me a catch) I should be able to do some more of those epic fishing trips.

For now stream fishing in Lehigh valley or fluke/sea bass fishing at the shore is all I can find the time to do. Last year I didn’t even get to put a line in the ocean. I am not sure the last time I went a calendar year without doing that.
Where I live (Minnesota), a lot of the time, the high temperature for the day is 0. Ice fishing lasts for months. Get yourself a 50$ used auger and a 14 inch pole and you are good.

Where I live (Minnesota), a lot of the time, the high temperature for the day is 0. Ice fishing lasts for months. Get yourself a 50$ used auger and a 14 inch pole and you are good.
Ice fishing is an excuse to get away from your wife for eight hours.

Last edited:
29 Days until the “Legal” Tampering period begins. 31 days until the signings can become official.

74 Days until the first round of the draft.

Back
Top Bottom