Tye Hill in the 1st | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tye Hill in the 1st

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
I don't know much about this guy, but nfldraftcountdown has him going to us in the latest mock draft.
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Anyone know what his stats were at the combines?
Also, insider has given him a 75 scout grade and say that he lacks bulk and size.

Would you guys be content with this as a first???

ya i like him hes a solid CB and x rb so he pry can return a lil bit and catch as well.....if not him winston justice or if jay cutler is there (doubt it...)

i would be content. although my dream would be one of these CB/S guys like jimmy williams and mike huff.

i say if ur going to reach go with cromartie hes big and fast. cromartie or bobby carrpenter is who i would like to see drafted by us

He's a good player, but probably a reach at that spot. If Antonio Cromartie is there, I'd love to take him.

tye hill is aight does he compair to like a deangelo hall in size and speed because i wouldnt mind havin some1 along that caliber i would rather have jimmy williams but if he goes what are u gonna do i was also wonder if sinorice moss would be around in the second round by the time we get to him i think if hes nething like his brother he'll be real good even tho hes smaller than alot of corners

I believe he ran the fastest 40 time of anyone at the combine at 4.30 flat, but he's probably too small for the Saban scheme.

Slim said:
I don't know much about this guy, but nfldraftcountdown has him going to us in the latest mock draft.
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/mockdraft.html

Anyone know what his stats were at the combines?
Also, insider has given him a 75 scout grade and say that he lacks bulk and size.

Would you guys be content with this as a first???

hes good but his size concerns me alot.thats why i would rather take williams instead

i rather have huff jimmy williams darnell bing ...but not cramorotie hes not even A projected 1st rounder...

s3an8 said:
i rather have huff jimmy williams darnell bing ...but not cramorotie hes not even A projected 1st rounder...

How long has it been since anyone had Bing going in their first round?

Back
Top Bottom