Tye Hill in the 1st | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tye Hill in the 1st

Skeet84 said:
Justice would be a great tackle at 16 because he has alot of upside and he can play both tackle positions. I really like how athletic and he has a mean streak in him and he always wants to beat his guy. You have to love that about him!

Justice is a RT that teams hopes can play LT. That is what is keeping him from being a top 10 pick right now. What will determine his draft position is if he proves to the teams over the next month that he can play it.

Skeet84 said:
Well the fact that he is still kinda raw can really improve his zone play and with good coaching make him more comfortable.
He weighs 187 pounds. He ran his 40 in 4.36 at the combine!
No other injuries that I could find or that I know of.

6'0 187 is a little small for a Saban DB... but if Saban sees this kid as someone he can mold since Saban expert in DBs... it might happen. He has some real good speed.

We will see...

FinNasty said:
6'0 187 is a little small for a Saban DB... but if Saban sees this kid as someone he can mold since Saban expert in DBs... it might happen. He has some real good speed.

We will see...
If he can, and I'm sure he will, put on some weight and keep his speed. He could grow into a "Saban-type" DB.

Geforce said:
If he can, and I'm sure he will, put on some weight and keep his speed. He could grow into a "Saban-type" DB.

Possibly...

hey, you go to UCF?

Back
Top Bottom