Tyler Thigpen Good As Gone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Thigpen Good As Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuban_refugee

Football On My Mind 24 Hrs Per Day
Club Member
Reaction score
It looks like Bill and Co. have a plan. They've probably had trade talks with Cleveland. I'm thinking S. Rogers for T.Thigpen and maybe a high pick. What do you guys think?

would like to keep him, but theres no way we keep 4 QB on the roster. has the best trade value out of all our backups. hopefully we get something we need

Why is Cleveland all of a sudden sour on Shaun Rodgers?

Isn't he a premier nose tackle in the NFL?

It looks like Bill and Co. have a plan. They've probably had trade talks with Cleveland. I'm thinking S. Rogers for T.Thigpen and maybe a high pick. What do you guys think?
hopefully,I didnt understand the trade in the first place....I wouldn't give a bubble gum rapper for Thiggy...

im bad, only it came up for your post, so who is the.......:crazy: one now

Call me crazy, but I don't think Thigpen will be traded. My guess is that Pat White is either moved (position-wise) or traded before the dump Thigpen, unless of course they can get something like a 3rd rounder for Tyler (or something of equivalent value). I just think that Thigpen fits the role they envisioned for Pat White when they traded for TT last year. As much as I like White, he still remains a veritable unknown quality in the NFL. If anything happened to Henne and/or Pennington, Thigpen has much greater ability as a starter at this point than White does.

I really believe that, barring an offer they can't refuse, the FO will not trade TT and will make some sort of attempt to get White to learn another position (especially now that he has a full season of experience under his belt and can perhaps now expand on his roles/duties). Just my two cents...

Thigpen to the Bills is a good posssibility.

Bills need a QB.... Chan Gailey was the OC in KC when Thigpen was playing...

who knows..

I think Thigpen gets moved as well. White has zero value, Thigpen could probably net you a fourth or fifth round pick depending on the suitor. Of course, if the Bills want him, you start the negotiations at a 2nd round pick. If they want him, make em' pay up.

Why is Cleveland all of a sudden sour on Shaun Rodgers?

Isn't he a premier nose tackle in the NFL?

Cleveland has been sour of Rogers for a while now ever since Mangini landed the HC spot. Plus Holgrem is not gona put up with his atittude problems so it makes sense the Browns aretrying to move him.

I like it. If they like Shaun Rogers. He has been known to be very lazy, maybe Soprano and Nolan can light a fire under him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom