Tyler Thigpen Good As Gone | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyler Thigpen Good As Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Dolphins are planning on Thiggy being their backup with Pat White being converted. They are not saying this, however, for two reasons:

1) They are leaving the .00000001% chance that Pat White somehow goes to training camp and wows everyone with his skillz.

2) They are keeping the door open for someone to make a deal for Thigpen. If that happens, Pennington moves to #2 on the depth chart and White goes to #3.

I think the Dolphins are planning on Thiggy being their backup with Pat White being converted. They are not saying this, however, for two reasons:

1) They are leaving the .00000001% chance that Pat White somehow goes to training camp and wows everyone with his skillz.

2) They are keeping the door open for someone to make a deal for Thigpen. If that happens, Pennington moves to #2 on the depth chart and White goes to #3.

convert pat white to what a dime cornerback?

we have right now at WR ginn,hartline,cam,bess,turner...... and we are looking for 1 or 2 really good wr's ( Dez Bryant, Antonio Bryant etc) doesnt make sense to move him to WR where we are medicore and have a bunch of no.2's and slots already

I revisited this post from March. I originally thought Thigpen would be gone earlier - possibly in a trade with Cleveland. But...that didn't happen. I'm still sticking with my guns that the Dolphins already have something in the works to unload Thigpen. 1. He was showcased plenty in the first 2 games then nothing in our Dress Rehersal game 2. Dolphins WON'T carry 4 QBs and White is still a project. 3. A few NFL teams have had QB injuries and QBs that are underwhelming.

I expect him gone within the next week. I'll be surprised if I don't see the trade happen.

for crying out loud, its getting dizzy in here.

You guys are really making me put in the work today with all of these potential trades. Im still waiting to hear back from Schefter on the Ogletree trade. I will get Mort busy on this one for me.

ZERO chance Thiggy gets traded!!! There is no possible way. Pennington could possibly be traded if they are thinking White could turn into something down the road, but Thiggy stays, PERIOD!!! It would take a 2nd rd pick at the very LEAST to even get this FO to pick up a phone when discussing Tyler. He has played better than Henne in what little time he has had under center in games that count. Given time he could be a gem, while at the same time has all the tools he needs to run wildcat, pistol, and other forms of spread attacks. He is better than White at being what we got White for. Then on top of that he is nearly as good as Henne from under center. A 3rd rd pick wouldn't pry him away from this FO. If there is a QB trade, it will be Pennington. Why do you think they wouldn't sign chad's no-trade clause, duh. They are leaving their options open and they knew that Tyler wasn't one of those options.

I like it. If they like Shaun Rogers. He has been known to be very lazy, maybe Soprano and Nolan can light a fire under him.
why don't we just say thigpen and merling for rogers why waste draft pics we are loaded at DE.

ZERO chance Thiggy gets traded!!! There is no possible way. Pennington could possibly be traded if they are thinking White could turn into something down the road, but Thiggy stays, PERIOD!!! It would take a 2nd rd pick at the very LEAST to even get this FO to pick up a phone when discussing Tyler. He has played better than Henne in what little time he has had under center in games that count. Given time he could be a gem, while at the same time has all the tools he needs to run wildcat, pistol, and other forms of spread attacks. He is better than White at being what we got White for. Then on top of that he is nearly as good as Henne from under center. A 3rd rd pick wouldn't pry him away from this FO. If there is a QB trade, it will be Pennington. Why do you think they wouldn't sign chad's no-trade clause, duh. They are leaving their options open and they knew that Tyler wasn't one of those options.

how has thigpen played better than henne? what bc he played well against the steelers last year then threw 2 ints which lost the game. the guy is good but not as good as henne. thigpen forces the ball way to much. i dont want him gone ether but there is no way the guy is better than henne. and if he is please prove it

Huh, where'd you get this idea from ? I think from around area that Hartline got injured at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom