Tyreek Hill explains why he left Chiefs for Dolphins, says K.C. didn't utilize him, relationship 'fell apart' | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill explains why he left Chiefs for Dolphins, says K.C. didn't utilize him, relationship 'fell apart'

Nope absolutely not ok with it.

He was arrested and kicked out of school. He then recieved counseling and admitted to what he did.

I hate men who touch woman in anyway but that was in 2014. I think he has earned his second chance.

Not sure why you think what I posted is too funny.
Because you basically **** on anybody who mentioned Deshaun Watson playing for the Miami Dolphins (asking for happy endings).
Versus a guy who beat and choked a woman,

Because you basically **** on anybody who mentioned Deshaun Watson playing for the Miami Dolphins (asking for happy endings).
Versus a guy who beat and choked a woman,
DW is accused of assaulting 24 woman and we have a QB..

He was not needed.

Also gonna be tough watching Parker have a big year for Belichick

You think all of a sudden Parker is going to have a big year? He's had one really good season in his entire career, He's nowhere near as good of a player as many Dolphin fans make him out to be.

He'll be lucky to have a typical Parker season. 13 games, 600+ yards, 3-4 TD's.

We’re already in trouble and he hasn’t even hit the field yet

I wonder if Tyreek realizes the backup QB that he’s trashing is the last QB to lead the Dolphins to the playoffs?

I wonder if Tyreek realizes the backup QB that he’s trashing is the last QB to lead the Dolphins to the playoffs?
I Object Jerry Ferrara GIF by Power

I think he just got frustrated towards the end of last season when there were those games where he was going a whole quarter without touching the ball. The problem was that it was working for the most part for the Chiefs.

With McDaniel I have a hard time seeing that being an issue. If what we saw in SF with Samuel is any indication of what's to come Hill will get his touches in every way humanly possible. He shouldn't have to worry about too many of those games where he only sees the ball a couple times.

Back
Top Bottom