Tyreek Hill explains why he left Chiefs for Dolphins, says K.C. didn't utilize him, relationship 'fell apart' | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill explains why he left Chiefs for Dolphins, says K.C. didn't utilize him, relationship 'fell apart'

Hill was 7th in the NFL in targets (159). What the hell is he talking about when he says he's not getting utilized enough.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
Thanks for sticking up for Tua. Time to stop talking and get ready for training camp.

Tyreek just needs to be quiet. The guy is a peac0ck. Quit with needing attention and focus on getting ready. One of the reasons he may not be a Chief is his need for a gobsmacking amount of attention. The more times he flaps his gums, the more likely he's going to say something he shouldn't.

Tyreek just needs to be quiet. The guy is a peac0ck. Quit with needing attention and focus on getting ready. One of the reasons he may not be a Chief is his need for a gobsmacking amount of attention. The more times he flaps his gums, the more likely he's going to say something he shouldn't.

Being a peac*** is prerequisite for being a diva er um WR or CB

This guy is a thug and a Puss.

Tyreek Hill Brutally Beat and Choked His Pregnant Girlfriend In College but Never Saw Any Jail Time​

by Jack Dougherty | More Articles: NFL
Published on
February 7, 2021
Tyreek Hill is on his way to a second straight Super Bowl appearance with the Kansas City Chiefs after being named to the Pro Bowl for the fifth season in a row. He’s become one of the most entertaining players to watch in the NFL and was recently rewarded with a $54 million contract.
But many believe Hill shouldn’t even be allowed to play and earn a living in football because of his checkered past. More specifically, the scary domestic violence incident that occurred between Hill and his pregnant girlfriend in college.

Tyreek Hill and the confusion of what’s best for the Kansas City Chiefs​

If you’ve been living under a rock (or healthily unplugged on vacation), you might have missed the audio leak of a conversation between Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill and his fiancee Crystal Espinal that did not reflect well on either party, especially in the wake of an ongoing investigation by Child Protective Services into allegations of child abuse and child neglect in their home. In the audio, the pair discuss the investigation, the way they discipline their children, and then Hill even, at one point, threatens Espinal with the phrase, “You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch.”

This guy is a thug and a Puss.

Tyreek Hill Brutally Beat and Choked His Pregnant Girlfriend In College but Never Saw Any Jail Time​

by Jack Dougherty | More Articles: NFL
Published on
February 7, 2021
Tyreek Hill is on his way to a second straight Super Bowl appearance with the Kansas City Chiefs after being named to the Pro Bowl for the fifth season in a row. He’s become one of the most entertaining players to watch in the NFL and was recently rewarded with a $54 million contract.
But many believe Hill shouldn’t even be allowed to play and earn a living in football because of his checkered past. More specifically, the scary domestic violence incident that occurred between Hill and his pregnant girlfriend in college.

Tyreek Hill and the confusion of what’s best for the Kansas City Chiefs​

If you’ve been living under a rock (or healthily unplugged on vacation), you might have missed the audio leak of a conversation between Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill and his fiancee Crystal Espinal that did not reflect well on either party, especially in the wake of an ongoing investigation by Child Protective Services into allegations of child abuse and child neglect in their home. In the audio, the pair discuss the investigation, the way they discipline their children, and then Hill even, at one point, threatens Espinal with the phrase, “You need to be terrified of me, too, bitch.”
So you plan to root against him?

This is not new news at all.

Lol to funny, Of course you’re OK with this type of behavior.
Nope absolutely not ok with it.

He was arrested and kicked out of school. He then recieved counseling and admitted to what he did.

I hate men who touch woman in anyway but that was in 2014. I think he has earned his second chance.

Not sure why you think what I posted is too funny.

Back
Top Bottom