Tyreek Hill explains why he left Chiefs for Dolphins, says K.C. didn't utilize him, relationship 'fell apart' | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill explains why he left Chiefs for Dolphins, says K.C. didn't utilize him, relationship 'fell apart'

Gotta worry about Armstead too
fred we all know when we signed armstead that he's good between 3-5 missed games. thats why ive been wanting the phins to sign a vet tackle to backup armstead. Also ive wanted tretter for a while even doe from otawe going with Connor williams which id rather have at LG.

Hill was 7th in the NFL in targets (159). What the hell is he talking about when he says he's not getting utilized enough.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.
Give him Carrieā€™s and youā€™ll have Deebo 2,without the whining

You can't really tell the media/fans you left for money. It's a bad look.
This right here is the answer. KC gave Mahomes a huge deal, Kelce signed a big deal, there is only so much money to go around. Hill deserved more money and the Dolphins had the space to give it to him. If you don't have the cap space to sign him long-term, might as well trade him and get some value for him instead of losing him to free agency.

Take all of these quotes about being underutilized, not appreciated, Tua is more accurate than Mahomes, etc. all with a grain of salt. They are all things that he pretty much has to say to the press. I'm sure he'd even like to say Tua has just as strong an arm as Mahomes, but that would just be one step too far!! He'd be laughed off the stage. lol

Hill was 7th in the NFL in targets (159). What the hell is he talking about when he says he's not getting utilized enough.

What the hell are you talking about in asking what he is talking about?

Itā€™s pretty clear and simple.

Heā€™s the #1 offensive playmaking threat in the league. And has been for several years now. He needs to be higher than #7 in targets/touches.

Imagine Michael Jordan or Kobe Bryant in their primes only being #7 in shot attempts, especially in crunchtime. Kinda the same thing here.

And the excuse of defenses playing 2 deep safeties doesnā€™t fly. Weā€™re not talking about Randy Moss or some deep only threat. The dude can turn bubble screens, slants, reverses, etc., into 70 yard TDā€™s.

Get the ball in his hands as much as you can.

I hope it works out but Miami has a terrible track record signing/trading for big name wrs...Johnson and Marshall come to mind

Ocho Cinco was given a favor to come to training camp and it didn't cost the Fins anything. Most on here knew he was past his prime and wouldn't make the team.

Marshall is a different matter. He balled out when he played for the Fins. While having Henne and Moore as his QB. Queasy Joe and "Money & Picks" just couldn't handle his personality. He also balled out when he went to the Bears afterwards. He even had 1 great year with the Jets. Marshall IMO had a damn fine NFL career before, during and after his time in Miami. To bad it all didn't occur there.

Give him Carrieā€™s and youā€™ll have Deebo 2,without the whining
Agreed, I think he's the opposite of Deebo. Deebo was whining about being used to much because of his carries. Tyreek wants them. He wants a more creative OC and that's probably what he see's in McDaniel with how he used Deebo...right or wrong.

WTF are defenses going to do when we flood the field with Hill, Waddle, Wilson, Gesicki and Edmonds? They will have to go minimum nickel. They go dime and we run it down there throats. Base and there is not enough speed on the field to cover the passing game. McDaniel is going to have so many options with his players/personal groupings vs the defense that most teams put on the field that he may get paralysis by analysis on what he wants to actually do.

Last edited:
Hill was 7th in targets in the NFL, he got the pill. You also have the best TE in all of football in KC who needs the rock himself.

When he says ā€œthey didnā€™t utilize me enoughā€

I do believe he means they didnā€™t hand him the ball enough

Also he can make the case that being 7th in targets is to low when youā€™re Hill.

I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

my thoughts/concerns as well. Or maybe he was just saying that because it doesn't sound as bad as saying "I wanted more money." Which is what I thought the issue was.

Back
Top Bottom