Tyreek Hill lawsuit is in. Can miss games. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill lawsuit is in. Can miss games.

Searching for that elusive 15 minutes of fame, I guess. And people follow sloths like her. SMH...

The plaintiff is using the possibility of losing games to leverage settlement. The judge might try to push for settlement anyway.

Beyond that, if they are going to trial, Hill can push for hardship with his schedule to ask for trial to be in the offseason.

This isn’t criminal defense for Ms Hall with a right to speedy trial. She doesn’t need her trial to be done during the season. It’s outweighed by Hill’s special schedule as a player.

I bet this gets settled and the number won’t be huge.

I think we can all probably agree that CBS Sports is a more reliable source of actual information than The Daily Mail, right? They are saying this skank is asking for $75k, does anyone in their right mind think that if this case held any merit that Tyreek wouldn't just give her the money to make her go away? $75k is walking around money for him. Hoping this dumbass thread heads to the Locker soon, just pure nonsense.

"The influencer is seeking as much as $75,000 in damages. The civil lawsuit was filed on charges of battery, assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress and negligence. " I'm sure there was certainly some emotional distress when she saw the look on Tyreek's face right after he laid eyes on her in person for the first time - outweighed him by 100 lbs., no picture filters, no good angles, no halo lighting, sweating like a pig, makeup running off her mug in the SoFl heat, probably farting uncontrollably... what a mess.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tyreek-hill-lawsuit-update-social-media-influencer-suing-wr-is-seeking-immediate-jury-trial-per-report/#:~:text=The influencer is seeking as,of emotional distress and negligence.

"Lemming Alert" - LOL
I've mentioned before that TH is one more bad move from being out of the NFL permanently. My thought was before that happens turn him into the future. Notice that we still have not won a playoff game with him. I like the player but....

Shameless cash grab on multiple levels. I'm sure her only fans chump followers have already shelled out thousands on this story alone. Also our civil system is a cesspool so hills gonna have to settle. Is he at fault? Nope. Will this affect the phins? Nope.

Takeaway? Grifters like this person constantly prey on celebrities. Hill was dumb as hell to expose himself to someone like that in any capacity.

Such a non story that will vanish.
Yea, hes not gonna miss games for this BS. Such a click-bate title.

This does however kinda add to the pile of reasons the FO didn't rework his deal though. Every 6ish months it's something.

Tyreek is set to make roughly $25 million in 24 & 25, but in 2026 it jumps to $49,000,000. There is no way he's gets that. So as of now we have Hill for 2 more seasons, if he wants to get an extention/re-work on his deal, he needs stupid **** like this to stop popping up.

Shameless cash grab on multiple levels. I'm sure her only fans chump followers have already shelled out thousands on this story alone. Also our civil system is a cesspool so hills gonna have to settle. Is he at fault? Nope. Will this affect the phins? Nope.

Takeaway? Grifters like this person constantly prey on celebrities. Hill was dumb as hell to expose himself to someone like that in any capacity.
A 30 year old Cheetah rarely changes it's spots. He appears to thrive on nearly constant turmoil, I just hope he keeps a lid on it for a couple more seasons. I made as much peace as I possibly could with his early transgressions, at the very least he seems to be trending slightly towards just dumbass instead of sociopathic

A 30 year old Cheetah rarely changes it's spots. He appears to thrive on nearly constant turmoil, I just hope he keeps a lid on it for a couple more seasons. I made as much peace as I possibly could with his early transgressions, at the very least he seems to be trending slightly towards just dumbass instead of sociopathic
It's a shame because I love his game, but it's like you can't be a truly elite wr without being a smug idiot.

Back
Top Bottom