Tyreek Hill lawsuit is in. Can miss games. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill lawsuit is in. Can miss games.

Personally I think it's BS. Thoughts?
Now here is something I thought I’d never see on a Dolphins board, the Daily Wail being used as a source.

This isn’t a crime with a charge. This is civil matter. No threat of suspension.

At worst, he’ll be writing a fat check imo.

I've been staring at this post for way too long, trying to figure the mechanics of it.
I wrote it and I'm not sure what I even envisioned, it sounded really awesome in my mind during the gloaming hour on the 4th of July. Sometimes you just need to give the voices in your head a chance to escape, let everyone else figure out what they are trying to say.

I wrote it and I'm not sure what I even envisioned, it sounded really awesome in my mind during the gloaming hour on the 4th of July. Sometimes you just need to give the voices in your head a chance to escape, let everyone else figure out what they are trying to say.

That's probably more like how you end up with a restraining order.

I've mentioned before that TH is one more bad move from being out of the NFL permanently. My thought was before that happens turn him into the future. Notice that we still have not won a playoff game with him. I like the player but....
Hill is not gonna get banned from the NFL for minor bs.

I just want to win I don't care about anything else. I'll take a bad guy to win

Back
Top Bottom