Tyreek: "People Are Going To Take Their Words Back On Tua" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek: "People Are Going To Take Their Words Back On Tua"

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't love that it feels like we as fans and Tuas team mates constantly have to defend him....its getting to the point where it feels like Tyreek Hill is trying to convince himself that Tua is a good QB and that leaving Kansas City wasn't a big mistake. Hopefully this year Tua will silent the haters and we no longer have to defend him.

Last edited:
Didn't we already have a thread for this entire Tyreek "It Needed to be Said" podcast. Did we need another one?

Good Gravy Maroo............

Is this some weird thread starting fetish @Fin-Loco?

It's like freakin déjà vu all over again..........

OIP (4).jpg

OIP (6).jpg

OIP (10).jpg

Just kidding brother......... go ahead, have the last word again, we know how it strokes the old ego......LMAO......

I don't love that it feels like we as fans and Tuas team mates constantly have to defend him....its getting to the point where it feels like Tyreek Hill is trying to convince himself that Tua is a good QB and that leaving Kansas City wasn't a big mistake. Hopefully this year Tua will silent the haters and we no longer have to defend him.
It’s the off season. The man is trying to entertain himself and keep busy when not on the field. Nothing wrong with that. He’s actually a pretty good interviewer, considering he isn’t a desk jockey like the talking heads at ESPN, etc.

This was a CBS article from a couple days ago that I almost posted but didn't because of that other thread... like someone else said, it's pretty strange that Tua has to be defended so much. It's almost to the point where they know he most likely can't make it but want to just cover it up as much as possible. It's at a point where it's sad really. I for one am tired of hearing it and just want to see the product on the field. I'm not listening to any of this garbage whether it's good or bad... we will find out soon enough

This was a CBS article from a couple days ago that I almost posted but didn't because of that other thread... like someone else said, it's pretty strange that Tua has to be defended so much. It's almost to the point where they know he most likely can't make it but want to just cover it up as much as possible. It's at a point where it's sad really. I for one am tired of hearing it and just want to see the product on the field. I'm not listening to any of this garbage whether it's good or bad... we will find out soon enough
Not only is that a very strange take on it, but what rational sense would it make to defend him if they truly believed he was going to fail in a few weeks?

If the plate wasn't already hot enough. This seasons focus on the Dolphins, this offense, and especially the QB position is going to be on the GRILL all season.
Getting off to a good start, winning games, looking like a top offense would quiet the rioters, get the media's attention. If we can't do that, then we desrve to be questioned, and looked upon with skepticism.

IDK brother, I for one am getting tired of the "oh woe is me, the media doesn't respect us" whining. Win the freaking division, get to the damn playoffs, beat top tier teams with the season on the line when it matters. Have we done any of those things recently?

Some of you guys (not aimed specifically at you @ANUFan ) bitch and complain about the talking heads and sports writers not giving Tua, or the team as a whole any respect. Guess what? We haven't done anything to warrant more praise than we are getting.

Become a feared, top-level team and the narrative will change.

Getting off to a good start, winning games, looking like a top offense would quiet the rioters, get the media's attention. If we can't do that, then we desrve to be questioned, and looked upon with skepticism.

IDK brother, I for one am getting tired of the "oh woe is me, the media doesn't respect us" whining. Win the freaking division, get to the damn playoffs, beat top tier teams with the season on the line when it matters. Have we done any of those things recently?

Some of you guys (not aimed specifically at you @ANUFan ) bitch and complain about the talking heads and sports writers not giving Tua, or the team as a whole any respect. Guess what? We haven't done anything to warrant more praise than we are getting.

Become a feared, top-level team and the narrative will change.

On we are in COMPLETELE agreement. The fact is regardless of the sensationalism blah blah blah. This team needs to be consistent on the field and they NEED to beat the teams that matter.

In specifically talking about the top DAWGS in the division and likely favor to make the SB this season.

This team has to find a way to stop being the Bills play thing.

We’ve show can beat the Bills and split with the Patriots. We have to show we can play with the Bills going forward.

The expectations, rightly so, are high for this team.

Go out and execute.

Not only is that a very strange take on it, but what rational sense would it make to defend him if they truly believed he was going to fail in a few weeks?
It's not strange. Think about it. Defending your weakest link is a natural thing to do. But of course that is probably the only thing you read and immediately lost the bigger picture of my post. No surprise there knowing you...

What I'm saying is that there's been WAY too much defending Tua. WAY too much being put out there about how great he is. At the same time, there's WAY too much negative out there too. I know it's a slow time in the season but unless you show me another QB who has had to be defended on the same level as Tua, ive never seen or heard of it. Which is why I said I'm not listening to any of it. I just want to see what the hell happens on game day

It's not strange. Think about it. Defending your weakest link is a natural thing to do. But of course that is probably the only thing you read and immediately lost the bigger picture of my post. No surprise there knowing you...

What I'm saying is that there's been WAY too much defending Tua. WAY too much being put out there about how great he is. At the same time, there's WAY too much negative out there too. I know it's a slow time in the season but unless you show me another QB who has had to be defended on the same level as Tua, ive never seen or heard of it. Which is why I said I'm not listening to any of it. I just want to see what the hell happens on game day
No need to be insulting....... We can have differing opinions, and ferocious debates without getting personal. If I focus on part of a post, it doesn't mean I ignored the rest. I'll even go as far as to say that yes, there is an unusual dynamic going on here. I don't agree with your conclusion as to why. Not sure why ppl can't aggressively debate opposing sides of a matter without carrying the grudge out for months, years, or whatever. Almost all of us here are hard core Dolphin fans. We all want a successful, dominant franchise. We just may have different views on the best ways to go about that. It shouldn't be, or have to be taken personally, IMO.

I actually agree whole heartedly with the bolded portion. I disagree with the premise about defending the weakest link. Alpha based social structures usually kill off the weakling male members, unless they are respected elders. As it pertains to an NFL franchise, team first guys tend to have the other team member's backs. I wouldn't want it any other way, but I also don't read a whole lot into it one way or the other

Back
Top Bottom