Tyreek: "People Are Going To Take Their Words Back On Tua" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek: "People Are Going To Take Their Words Back On Tua"

I don't love that it feels like we as fans and Tuas team mates constantly have to defend him....its getting to the point where it feels like Tyreek Hill is trying to convince himself that Tua is a good QB and that leaving Kansas City wasn't a big mistake. Hopefully this year Tua will silent the haters and we no longer have to defend him.

Maybe its because Tua has been ripped throughout his whole career? And finally it had to be said because they realize that no one else defended him in public all throughout.

Even the obvious things like not having the right set up around him was never a good enough excuse.

Last edited:
Show me another QB that is butchered more than Tua? I've never seen it.
Wasn't there once a David Carr in Texas who was constantly under pressure and getting hit?

I think his younger brother who plays for Las Vegas learned from his older brothers' problems in Texas.
Don't you? - LOL

I love his confidence, hopefully tua plays well which I believe he will. Now realistically fans need to bring expectations down. Miami has a new coaching staff, new offensive system , new players etc, it takes time for chemistry to develop and we have a tough schedule. I hope ppl understand first half of the season we are going to run the **** out of the ball to form that chemistry etc.. which helps tua stay healthy. We are not going to be the greatest show on turf , at least not anytime soon. will there be a few big plays here and there w hill and waddle of course there will be. but running the ball will be a constant.

Didn't we already have a thread for this entire Tyreek "It Needed to be Said" podcast. Did we need another one?

Good Gravy Maroo............

Is this some weird thread starting fetish @Fin-Loco?

It's like freakin déjà vu all over again..........

View attachment 111778

View attachment 111779

View attachment 111781

Just kidding brother......... go ahead, have the last word again, we know how it strokes the old ego......LMAO......
I started it because it wasn't sullied by Shreck jockey Florio.

In my view, Tua has no defense other than to show it on the field. All else has become very boring.

No need to be insulting....... We can have differing opinions, and ferocious debates without getting personal. If I focus on part of a post, it doesn't mean I ignored the rest. I'll even go as far as to say that yes, there is an unusual dynamic going on here. I don't agree with your conclusion as to why. Not sure why ppl can't aggressively debate opposing sides of a matter without carrying the grudge out for months, years, or whatever. Almost all of us here are hard core Dolphin fans. We all want a successful, dominant franchise. We just may have different views on the best ways to go about that. It shouldn't be, or have to be taken personally, IMO.

I actually agree whole heartedly with the bolded portion. I disagree with the premise about defending the weakest link. Alpha based social structures usually kill off the weakling male members, unless they are respected elders. As it pertains to an NFL franchise, team first guys tend to have the other team member's backs. I wouldn't want it any other way, but I also don't read a whole lot into it one way or the other
“disagree with the premise about defending the weakest link. Alpha based social structures usually kill off the weakling male members, unless they are respected elders. As it pertains to an NFL franchise, team first guys tend to have the other team member's backs.”

I agree with your disagreeing with the weakest link you replied to.

Back
Top Bottom