Tyreek: "People Are Going To Take Their Words Back On Tua" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek: "People Are Going To Take Their Words Back On Tua"

Hmmm.... Overly defensive posts about Tua? I think you may have me confused with someone else. There are those here who would accuse me of being a hater as well. I like that though. It probably means I'm being fair and balanced if both extremes are accusing me of bias...lol.
I might be... I have a really bad memory. Like really bad. When my girl gets mad at me and brings up crap from a long time ago, I can't even confirm or deny them because I have absolutely no recognition of them. Haha

Tyreke be quiet bro!! Sheesh
100 percent agree with this. Yeah he's proven himself but his ass needs to stfu and just play football. There were 2 other big receivers that came here before and were supposed to be amazing but we all know what happened to them.

So I'll say it with you... stfu Tyreek.

I might be... I have a really bad memory. Like really bad. When my girl gets mad at me and brings up crap from a long time ago, I can't even confirm or deny them because I have absolutely no recognition of them. Haha
Tell me about it, really, I don't remember who's talking about what - LOL

I wonder if sometimes the good folks in charge are having fun with us by having replies go to the wrong post, because I often find my replies under the wrong posts, and as we all know - I'm never wrong - LOL

Even if you do remember, it might be just as well to feign ignorance in my experience....lol

Do you remember Brandon Marshall and Antonio Brown?? Yeah
And Mike Wallace. I love Reke and the whole energy this year but man Tua already has the weight of the city on him. I saw last week he said this is his last year to prove he’s a good QB lol bruh is just saying anything right now

Even if you do remember, it might be just as well to feign ignorance in my experience....lol
But in all seriousness, I just went back and looked at your post and to answer your question about what rational sense it makes, and this is just my opinion, it's like the big brother syndrome. When big brother has to stick up for the little brother because he knows little brother can't handle it. But still talks him up to everyone to try and Psych them out. Even though it's a movie, it's a perfect example. Ever seen Troy? The prince of Troy was a warrior, but his little brother was a punk. But when his little brother took the wife of the big dude, to try and avoid the war, little brother had to fight. Even though the big brother knew his little brother couldn't beat this guy, he still talked to him like he could to try and put confidence in him. It's the same concept. But my original complaint is that it is happening way too much. To a point where I'm really sick of it... thats all

Buffalo fans were defending Allen until he finally broke out in year three. Guess what? It's Tua's third year.

Common misconception. Before year 3 ever started he had already been to a playoff game and had nearly 400 total yards in that playoff game.

He had 27 total TD’s and 9 INT’s in year 2.

Hill can talk positively about Tua every day for the rest of his life and it still won’t match the unjustified slander Tua has received.

This is how I feel.

Did NE fans have to defend Brady this long? Did Packer fans have to defend Rodgers like this? How about Colts fans and Peyton Manning?

I don’t ever recall a QB needing such defending and then turning out to be great.

I mean Drew Brees was boo’d and replaced out of San Diego. Steve Young out of Tampa Bay. Both went on to have borderline top 10 all time careers. Tua has been light years better than both after 2 years.

With that said I think there was more of an understanding that qbs take time to develop. With the emergence of Herbert/Burrow/Mahomes/Kyler/Jackson all having success first 2 years, the fans and media have pretty much given up on the time to develop rule and pretty much crown you a bust by year 3 if you aren’t a superstar by then which I think is so stupid btw.

Un
Maybe its because Tua has been ripped throughout his whole career? And finally it had to be said because they realize that no one else defended him in public all throughout.

Even the obvious things like not having the right set up around him was never a good enough excuse.

What do you mean by this?

Tua has shown he can play the position ... his collegiate career is well documented. His efforts to showcase the talent he has is overshadowed by his struggles, fair or not. The reasons for his struggles are not things he can control or fix (recovering from injury, inept coaching, OL and average players (because of limited availability or skillset).

What I haven't seen is an ability to elevate the team around him when the chips are down ... when the game is getting away, I haven't seen an ability to make or BE the difference. The reasons above will limit your abilities for sure, but a fan should be able to tell with the eye test .... is the Qb making positive plays, more often than not, when the shite hits the fan?

I think Tua has what it takes .... I believe he will be a different Qb this season ... I still want to SEE him be a difference maker.

People want to talk all this crap about Tua, and his week arm, and blah blah blah.

Watch the video. One of the best QBs in the league, with A MUCH better OLine protecting him, can under throw balls, thrown late passes, where Hill has to slow down, or stop, or turn a certain way, etc.

Back
Top Bottom