Tyreek's cryptic Tweet, what does it mean? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek's cryptic Tweet, what does it mean?

Well, I dunno what's up. However, quite a few members of the Phins seems to be awfully giddy in their social media today.

We shall see.

Really the more I analyze this tweet the more I go back to my first thought he just has to take a massive crap.

Break it down. Go time and the 2 fingers up that are also shaded in brown. Come on man, guy just needs to go to the bathroom.

That would be awesome if true lol

Man that just means hes ready to go hes fine to play. Or a far fetched thought, Tua will be back this week?

Man that just means hes ready to go hes fine to play. Or a far fetched thought, Tua will be back this week?

The optimist would say Hill looked good yesterday and he and his agent already implied he would be playing on Sunday.

So if it was about him, that tweet would have been made yesterday......IMO of course.

Just being an optimist

If his doctor clears him and he wants to play, he should be in the lineup on Sunday. As far as the so called medical experts in the media and online who say he should sit out the season or retire, they are nothing but blowhards that have no relevance at all.

I personally don’t want him to hurry back if he isn’t ready physically but he should make that decision with his doctor, his family and the organization and not based on the comments in the media or online.
We have talked about this before, but the hysteria in the media is loathsome. They take their opinions, pretend that they are facts, and then the mob decides it like it is a given.

As far as I know, it has never been proven that Tua had a concussion vs Buffalo. Hence, it is not a fact. Yet the media states it as fact. Maybe he had a concussion, that's not my point. It's just that it has not been established.

Take the media with a grain of salt. It's the lowest profession right now.

He’s got to be talking about himself. Was in a walking boot after the game, I’m sure he hears the outside noise/concerns.

On that note though, when Tua is cleared, I’d like Tyreek to be the one to break it lol. Isn’t there a Tua hype clause in his contract per the QB1 haters???? I heard (source: Finheaven) that Tyreek has a bonus structure based on saying good things about Tua.

Back
Top Bottom