Tyreek's cryptic Tweet, what does it mean? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek's cryptic Tweet, what does it mean?

If Mcdaniels is going to call playaction on 2yard line w backup tackles, I want Tua to not play.

Atrocious! McD has proven to be a smart guy. But he seems to get too cute for his own good.
Situational and team awareness has been lacking at time.
You're own the goddamn goaline with a QB making his first start.
The OL has been shaky and teams have been all over that bootleg type action bringing "immeditate"pressure on your QB.
The chances of soemethign good happening there is extremely slim and ofcourse you get one of the worst situation that could happen.

Going for the FG,imo, is very similiar. With our kickers history, considering the game was still less than an FG, and so much time remaining in the game missing that kick had disaster written all over it.

If you miss and they score then you've giving them a 2 score lead and now you have to open your 3rd string QB to even more pressure to pass the ball and make plays.

This has been ongoing since the Bengals game and is raring it's head more often now.

Atrocious! McD has proven to be a smart guy. But he seems to get too cute for his own good.
Situational and team awareness has been lacking at time.
You're own the goddamn goaline with a QB making his first start.
The OL has been shaky and teams have been all over that bootleg type action bringing "immeditate"pressure on your QB.
The chances of soemethign good happening there is extremely slim and ofcourse you get one of the worst situation that could happen.

Going for the FG,imo, is very similiar. With our kickers history, considering the game was still less than an FG, and so much time remaining in the game missing that kick had disaster written all over it.

If you miss and they score then you've giving them a 2 score lead and now you have to open your 3rd string QB to even more pressure to pass the ball and make plays.

This has been ongoing since the Bengals game and is raring it's head more often now.
We could have punted there but I do think almost every HC goes for the FG and the lead in that situation. Even w a kicker who hasn’t hit a 50+ yarder in over a year or whatever it is

Not with
We could have punted there but I do think almost every HC goes for the FG and the lead in that situation. Even w a kicker who hasn’t hit a 50+ yarder in over a year or whatever it is

Not with their 3rd string Qb and with a defense at that time keeping you in the game.

A 2 score game there is disastrous.

If his doctor clears him and he wants to play, he should be in the lineup on Sunday. As far as the so called medical experts in the media and online who say he should sit out the season or retire, they are nothing but blowhards that have no relevance at all.

I personally don’t want him to hurry back if he isn’t ready physically but he should make that decision with his doctor, his family and the organization and not based on the comments in the media or online.
Agree. As per usual the media decided to create a fake story about the UNC being in the tank for Miami and lying to make Tua eligible. It was all bullshit. I don’t trust anyone in sports media and very few in the MSM. Tua will play again when he passes the new protocols, which are also fake.

Back
Top Bottom