Tyreek's cryptic Tweet, what does it mean? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek's cryptic Tweet, what does it mean?

We have talked about this before, but the hysteria in the media is loathsome. They take their opinions, pretend that they are facts, and then the mob decides it like it is a given.

As far as I know, it has never been proven that Tua had a concussion vs Buffalo. Hence, it is not a fact. Yet the media states it as fact. Maybe he had a concussion, that's not my point. It's just that it has not been established.

Take the media with a grain of salt. It's the lowest profession right now.
On this same line, I’m tired of hearing about the optics of Tua playing this week. If he’s cleared and he’s ready, he should play. The media isn’t going to give the Dolphins the benefit of the doubt. Dummies on ESPN and those trash outlets haven’t backtracked the Tua concussion talk from the Bills game. I haven’t seen them apologize after wrongfully calling for McD to be fired after he was vindicated by whatever investigation was conducted. The league isn’t going to do us any favors (see who the only team affected by the new spotter rules was). They took away a first round pick to punish a billionaire prospective owner for being an idiot.

As a season ticket holder and someone who spends a lot of money and time following this team, all I care about is fielding the best team every Sunday. We can’t piss away a promising season because Screamin A and the Twitter bots want to virtue signal

We have talked about this before, but the hysteria in the media is loathsome. They take their opinions, pretend that they are facts, and then the mob decides it like it is a given.

As far as I know, it has never been proven that Tua had a concussion vs Buffalo. Hence, it is not a fact. Yet the media states it as fact. Maybe he had a concussion, that's not my point. It's just that it has not been established.

Take the media with a grain of salt. It's the lowest profession right now.
Been a problem since before Zappa sang about it in '73 ;)

If I'm not mistaken, Jesus was railing about it in his time as well.

Well, looks like no updates will be given on Tua until Thursday.

Per Mr. Wolfe.

So, 2 more days ladies and gentlemen. 2 more days

Only thing i have seen on Tua is as of
Today still in Concussion Protocol. And has NOT started football activities.

So that puts him in Phase 1 or 2. Phase three of the 5 phase return to play is starting football activities.

No ones asking about Armstead? What's his status? We need his ass out there if Tua does come back wtf

If Mcdaniels is going to call playaction on 2yard line w backup tackles, I want Tua to not play.

Back
Top Bottom