UDFA Signings | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA Signings

I dunno.

Skura will start.

Gauthier is the only guy who can translate French.

Cameron Tom has two first names, but they are backwards, because Cameron is really more of a last name.

Deiter backs up Skura.

If you cut Blake, Turd will be furious.

I wouldn't want to be the one to cut Sunahara (Kung Fu expert).
Skura will be solid imo

I was a member here for over a decade before I actually started to post much.

When I retired and suddenly had time to post, I had a couple of meat-heads try to flex on me, trying to treat me like a noob. I just laughed at them and ignored them. It was a good couple of days.

I was a member here for over a decade before I actually started to post much.

When I retired and suddenly had time to post, I had a couple of meat-heads try to flex on me, trying to treat me like a noob. I just laughed at them and ignored them. It was a good couple of days.
This is the part about social media, I've never been comfortable with. Lots of tense moments on Finheaven since I joined in 2004. I just post my thoughts, try to be humorous and funny at times and try to keep the team first mantra within my post. And guess what I'm still here after all these years. I've seen a lot of good posters leave, which makes me sad.

Keep doing what you do, because I do enjoy reading the board in general and your specific post as well. Good job Brother Feverdream.

This is the part about social media, I've never been comfortable with. Lots of tense moments on Finheaven since I joined in 2004. I just post my thoughts, try to be humorous and funny at times and try to keep the team first mantra within my post. And guess what I'm still here after all these years. I've seem a lot of good posters leave, which makes me sad.

Keep doing what you do, because I do enjoy reading the board in general and your specific post as well. Good job Brother Feverdream.
Thank you... but I do realize that on my drunken, snarky days... I umm... may rub a few the wrong way.

Ahem...

THANK YOU @Finfan83nj for making this thread!

I was looking for it early this morning and really jonesing trying to figure out who landed Chares Snowden, the 6'6 OLB/DE hybrid edge out of UVa. He would be perfect in our scheme, and no matter where he ends up, keep an eye on him because if he's cut, we're a very good fit destination.

I almost like the undrafted free agent signings more than the draft, because unlike most of our GM's here at FH I enjoy looking up players I don't know about. Yes, I did just do that…
Ikema I love your Triumph the comic insult dog signature. And that post is also great .... for me to p0op on!

Just kidding. I actually agree with the post .... but couldn't resist the chance to channel Triumph the comic insult dog!

Back
Top Bottom