UDFA ??? | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA ???

Sounds like they liked him.

His career path and his measurables track very favorably with a pretty outstanding undersized former Dolphin CB who came out of Division II, Brent Grimes, but Kohou is an even better athlete. His vertical is close to 40 inches. Physical DB. Strong. Made plays his first couple of years in college and opposing teams stopped going his way.

He's flown under the radar but he's got a pretty good shot of making this team, IMO.

Hopefully, his WAG is saner than Grimes' was.
Our 6th CB spot is wide open. He doesn't have much to beat. Crossen and Iggy are all we have behind our starters.

Anybody know much about Tanner Conner? Maybe discuessed earlier in thread. I just saw he's a 6-3 230 pound wr and also the 60 meter hurdles champion in the Big Sky division.

Justyn Ross’ medical must’ve been way worse than everyone thought. 6’4 wr still out there dang.
I posted earlier that the issue with him is he was diagnosed two years ago with a severe spinal issue. This issue is so bad that his doctors have told him he shouldn’t play football anymore. He ignored the advise of the Doctors while at Clemson but the NFL obviously looks at that diagnosis differently than Clemson did.

It’s sad for him but I will be surprised if any team signs him.

Shocked they haven't signed any center from the undrafted list. Maybe the center from the browns is still on the table.

Kellen Diesch was a great pick up.
Donovan West is a no brainer here. I thought they would draft him in the 7th for sure.
Jojo Domann is a good hybrid LB/S in the Kyle Dugger mold.
Kevin Austin Jr had a couple injuries at ND but basically a faster (4.43) more athletic Erik Ezukanma.
Dare Rosenthal a developmental T that had some issues but also ran the fastest 40 for OL at the combine at 4.88.
Mario Goodrich is definitely worth a look as a physical man CB

Someone help
Why the freak is the term UDFA acceptable?
It’s like calling the NFL the NFBL, UNDRAFTED is one word, ONE WORD!
UFA is correct.

I may be fighting a losing battle here.
Rant over

Someone help
Why the freak is the term UDFA acceptable?
It’s like calling the NFL the NFBL, UNDRAFTED is one word, ONE WORD!
UFA is correct.

I may be fighting a losing battle here.
Rant over
Sesame Street Idk GIF

SF signEd Donavan West ( Center AZ St.) I think he will have a solid career. Wish we would have grabbed him.

dude has some sudden...

U try to avoid highlight tapes but he’s only got 125 career touches in division 1 so options are limited.

But he’s got the tape of a top 100 player no doubt if not top 50.

6.6 YPcarry and 10.6YPcatch last year.

Instincts don’t look bad in that video at all but that’s what I worry about w/ RBs w/ so few reps. Really like the player though

Back
Top Bottom