UDFA ??? | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA ???

And you are basing this on what exactly?

In six NFL years he's never even been close to being a starting RB.
Yeah, he's so overrated on this forum. He's injured far more than Parker, and even in his single full season, he didn't crack 1k yards.

I posted earlier that the issue with him is he was diagnosed two years ago with a severe spinal issue. This issue is so bad that his doctors have told him he shouldn’t play football anymore. He ignored the advise of the Doctors while at Clemson but the NFL obviously looks at that diagnosis differently than Clemson did.

It’s sad for him but I will be surprised if any team signs him.
Well, he should still be able to get a real job with his college education, right? Right? Anyone?

Yeah, he's so overrated on this forum. He's injured far more than Parker, and even in his single full season, he didn't crack 1k yards.
I think he's slightly better than Matt Breida. But obviously a good fit for the system McDaniel's runs. Breida didn't have that in Miami.

Anyone know how to post articles from publications like SI.com? I'm unable to copy and paste an article about Miami's UDFA's. I was hoping someone would be kind enough to post it in this thread or teach me how to do it, from my phone? Thanks

Maybe... Verone McKinley III replaces Iggy?
I think its very likely. According to McKinley, Miami has met with him several times. So this feels like something more than a tryout or wishful thinking on him making the team. Iggy was a Flores special. I think McDaniel and Boyer are already thinking beyond Iggy.

Last edited:
I think its very likely. According to McKinley, Miami has met with him several times. So this feels like something more than a tryout or wishful thinking on him making the team. Iggy was a Flores special. I think McDaniel and Boyer are already think beyond Iggy.
Do or die year for Iggy.

Back
Top Bottom