UDFA ??? | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UDFA ???

Usually I associate blazers at RB with Shanahans/Mcdaniel's offense but Shanahan did have Arian Foster when he was at Houston. He also went undrafted.

So I saw something that he missed the combine bc an ankle injury then forced the pro day workout on the bad ankle? Any idea if that’s true?

Dallas, I think. Apparently, reports are we didn't pursue him at all.
That’s odd. With our glading need at C, or et least backup C, and our connection to BC coaching staff, makes you wonder. Still would’ve liked to have grabbed an UDFA C prospect. Hope Dieter can be the man.

Last edited:
So:
McKinley. Has a decent chance to make the team as a CB not a S. Slower but smart.
Diesch. Faster college OT but projects as a G in NFL.
White. Was a LBer until last two years, now RB. Seems like we keep him or Doaks.
Andries. Plays all 5 OL spots, but still not drafted. Seems borderline between PS and being cut.
Hamilton. Best trait is speed and size at 6’2” and over 200 lbs.
Clary. Plays G or C. Best trait is intelligence.
Heathery. Camp competition at P. Morstead was very inconsistent last year or so. Smaller chance to be our P.
Kohou. DB. I am not aware of anything unique.
Williams. Quick but small for a DT. PS at best.

What else do we know/think?

So I saw something that he missed the combine bc an ankle injury then forced the pro day workout on the bad ankle? Any idea if that’s true?
Yea that definitely rings a bell now that you mention it. Found this:

Yea that definitely rings a bell now that you mention it. Found this:

Sorry I was referring to Zaq White

I found it. Ankle injury kept him out of senior bowl practices likely affected his pro day too.

Sorry I was referring to Zaq White

I found it. Ankle injury kept him out of senior bowl practices likely affected his pro day too.
Lol I guess they have more in common than I thought. https://www.dynastynerds.com/2022-rookie-profile-zaquandre-white-running-back/

"Unfortunately, the pre-draft process has not been kind to White. An ankle injury forced him out of the Senior Bowl practices. Subsequently, the recovery forced him to not perform drills at the combine and potentially hurt his pro day numbers. White, however, is still hopeful to be selected in the 2022 NFL draft."

Lol I guess they have more in common than I thought. https://www.dynastynerds.com/2022-rookie-profile-zaquandre-white-running-back/

"Unfortunately, the pre-draft process has not been kind to White. An ankle injury forced him out of the Senior Bowl practices. Subsequently, the recovery forced him to not perform drills at the combine and potentially hurt his pro day numbers. White, however, is still hopeful to be selected in the 2022 NFL draft."

So we gotta over come some injuries and inexperience but the talent is just sick. Thanks for posting that

Can't help but be excited about that punter from Florida International.

Anybody know much about Tanner Conner? Maybe discuessed earlier in thread. I just saw he's a 6-3 230 pound wr and also the 60 meter hurdles champion in the Big Sky division.

This kid loks like he has signficant upside. That height/size combo with his speed and explosiveness as an athlete is intriguing. He admits in his interview/draft analysis below that he is still raw as a WR. Sounds like he has been training in Florida for the draft and is getting coaching now that he didnt quite get in college.

Back
Top Bottom