UFA's...Why Is Everyone Else Signing Them and We're Not? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UFA's...Why Is Everyone Else Signing Them and We're Not?

Originally posted by Expo88
I'm on the left coast and all I have are Fay-duh fans out here so I guess that'll have to do. :lol: The good thing about that is, my little brother is a fay-duh fan so I can arrange a good Fay-duh butt woopin' every time I see him. :lol: :lol:

That`s what lil` bro`s are for. :D

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Ya that really pissed me off, everybody got almost all the good UFA already!:fire: :fire:

Aside from a vet. DE and 1 or 2 LB`s for depth our team is pretty set.

So are we getting any FA or what?????

Someone help me understand why we are just sitting here doing nothing in the FA market?

G/T Frank Romero (Oklahoma)

I thought we brought this guy in:
Eagles | Undrafted Rookies Signed - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
13:00 PT: The Philadelphia Eagles have signed undrafted rookie free agents TE Kori Dickerson (Southern California), T Steve Edwards (Central Florida), LB Justin Ena (Brigham Young), WR Carlos Johnson (Valdosta State), DE Ivory McCoy (Michigan State), FB Corey McIntyre (West Virginia), DT Marcus Roberson (Washington), G/T Frank Romero (Oklahoma), DT Jeremy Slechta (Nebraska) and WR Lawrence Story (Jackson State).

I guess not. About the vet DE, it looks like that is coming together. I have heard rumors and KFFL also reports that the Dolphins are close to reaching a deal with Rob Burnett (used to play for the Ravens) for the veteran league minimum. We are also speaking with Michael Sinclair at the moment as well. All the undrafted free agent's we signed (most are already done) will be announced on Thursday.

EXACTLY.....we already have our Undrafted Free Agents in the stable, we just haven't named them yet. They are there, just wait.

Being in cap hell has nothing to do with signing players THAT DON'T COUNT AGAINST YOUR CAP!!!!! Bills fan, only so many players count against your cap, your top 53, so why would "cap hell" stop us from giving out $125 000 contracts that are nothing on our current cap???

Originally posted by Bodzilla29
EXACTLY.....we already have our Undrafted Free Agents in the stable, we just haven't named them yet. They are there, just wait.

Being in cap hell has nothing to do with signing players THAT DON'T COUNT AGAINST YOUR CAP!!!!! Bills fan, only so many players count against your cap, your top 53, so why would "cap hell" stop us from giving out $125 000 contracts that are nothing on our current cap???

Atta boy! :)

Being in cap hell has nothing to do with signing players THAT DON'T COUNT AGAINST YOUR CAP!!!!! Bills fan, only so many players count against your cap, your top 53, so why would "cap hell" stop us from giving out $125 000 contracts that are nothing on our current cap??? [/B][/QUOTE]

Another example of a Dolphins fan educating a Bills fan. But dont ya just love how stupid they end up looking after the "schooling"?
They jump in like they know something, all the time if they really knew something, they wouldnt be Bills fans:lol:

BB

Gotta love Bills fans. Always seeing things that aren't there.

A salary cap for undrafted rookies
A running game
A good QB (that isn't just another Rob Johnson with a better arm)
etc

Aren't the Bills only around 1 million under the cap now because of Bledsoe, and they still need to sign Williams which won't be cheap because of his draft position.

Before the draft the NFL sets your rookie draft pool, so you need to be under that amount in the cap or you will be penalized. buffalo has the $$ to sign their picks so it isn't an issue.

SS Pig Prather (Mississippi State) a Bungle

Bengals | Fifteen More Undrafted Rookies Signed - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
14:16 PT: In addition to previous signings, Bengals.com reports the Cincinnati Bengals have signed the following undrafted rookie free agents: DE Bob Dzvonick (Buffalo), OT John Grabowski (Eastern Michigan), FB Harold Jackson (Temple), DT Derrick Johnson (Kentucky), WR Jim Jones (Widener), WR Darcey Levy (Pittsburgh), FB Jason Murray (Notre Dame), CB Reggie Myles (Alabama), LB Jermaine Petty (Arkansas), SS Pig Prather (Mississippi State), LB Tito Rodriguez (Central Florida), CB Tierre Sams (Fresno State), TE Trent Sansbury (Furman), WR Michael Slater (Murray State) and G Thatcher Szalay (Montana).

That is a good signing by Cincy who is in need of a safety. They drafted Thompson and Prather could make that team.

Back
Top Bottom