UFA's...Why Is Everyone Else Signing Them and We're Not? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UFA's...Why Is Everyone Else Signing Them and We're Not?

1. Find a quiet place and a comfortable chair or spot on the floor.
2. Become aware of your breathing. Breathe in and out through your nose, with each breath coming from your stomach instead of your chest. Let your breathing become slow and deep.
3. Close your eyes and relax the muscles of your body while clearing your mind of distractions.
4. It might be helpful to silently repeat a word like "one" or "peace." Concentrate and focus your mind on this word.
5. If any distracting thoughts arise, simply observe them without further thinking about them. Imagine them as clouds floating across the sky, then refocus your mind on the phrase.

#6 Beat the snot out of a Jets fan.

7. Remember that.... RICKY IS A DOLPHIN!!! WAHOOO!!!!

as far as the FA's

I wondered what was up. I kept hearing who the Steelers had signed the last couple of days and couldn't find anything on the Phins!

Re: as far as the FA's

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
I wondered what was up. I kept hearing who the Steelers had signed the last couple of days and couldn't find anything on the Phins!
i think the fins have just about all they need, of course building up the O-line wouldn't hurt!;)

Is that guy's name really Pig??? Whenever I see it posted somewhere the Pig part is posted without quotation marks. It's not like Marvin "Snoop" Minnis where we all know his real name. I'm just curious. :confused:

Originally posted by Expo88
Is that guy's name really Pig??? Whenever I see it posted somewhere the Pig part is posted without quotation marks. It's not like Marvin "Snoop" Minnis where we all know his real name. I'm just curious. :confused:

I get the feeling it is. ALSO, he scored a whooping 5 on the Wonderlic test. I think he got his name right:lol:

BB

Thanks Bod, I knew it had to be something else but I just couldn't find it anywhere else. My question is this though: how, in the name of all that sucks, do you, not only allow someone to nick-name you "Pig," but then, once you do receive the nick-name, why do you go on allowing other people to use it to the point that it replaces your first name in the national media. If I were this guy I think I might have started correcting people long before I was permanently identified with the mud dwelling precursor to ham.
:goof:

Originally posted by Expo88
Thanks Bod, I knew it had to be something else but I just couldn't find it anywhere else. My question is this though: how, in the name of all that sucks, do you, not only allow someone to nick-name you "Pig," but then, once you do receive the nick-name, why do you go on allowing other people to use it to the point that it replaces your first name in the national media. If I were this guy I think I might have started correcting people long before I was permanently identified with the mud dwelling precursor to ham.
:goof:
especially if you are not an OL for the 'Skins :p

street agents we did not sign:

Panthers | Undrafted Rookie Free Agents Added - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
14:37 PT: Panthers.com reports the Carolina Panthers have added the following undrafted rookie free agents (some previously reported): WR Nathan Black (Northwestern State), LB Eric Brackins (Michigan), DT Ben Coleman (Florida A&M), DE Lonnie Ford (Southern California), WR Guilian Gary (Maryland), S Billy Dee Greenwood (North Carolina), WR Terrell Harris (Tulane), TE Mark Inkrott (Findlay College), T Shannon Money (Arkansas), LB Aries Monroe (Alabama), LB Tavarreus Pounds (Auburn), DE Kemp Rasmussen (Indiana), C Kenny Sandlin (Arkansas), DT Darian Tate (Walsh College) and WR Ryan Tolhurst (Richmond).

Chargers | Undrafted Rookie Free Agents Added - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
14:30 PT: Chargers.com reports the San Diego Chargers have officially signed the following 19 undrafted rookie free agents (some previously reported): C Jason Ball (New Hampshire), RB Jesse Chatman (E. Washington), WR Brandon Clark (Kansas State), DE Chris Demaree (Kentucky), DT Anthony Fletcher (UCLA), FB Tyree Foreman (Virginia), SS Vernon Fox (Fresno State), FS Jason Hebert (Rice), T Doug Kaufusi (Utah), G Antwan Kirk-Hughes (Texas), G Jeff Machado (Oklahoma State), TE Josh Norman (Oklahoma), CB Tony Okanlawon (Maryland), OL Craig Osika (Indiana), WR Brian Poli-Dixon (UCLA), CB Antuan Simmons (Southern California), RB Lew Thomas (Vanderbilt), DE Tupo Tuupo (Washington State) and RB Levron Williams (Indiana).

Back
Top Bottom