Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ugliest Uniforms- Miami Dolphins?

ABrownLamp

The Decider
Reaction score
You know, I love me some Dolphins. And I really want to buy a jersey and sport it all over Michigan, but I just can never bring myself to pay 50 bucks for those colors. It's such a tragedy. And I got to thinking... is there a team in the NFL with worse colors than the Dolphins? I mean, the Falcons rollerderby, pinstriped unis are pretty bad. So are the Bills. But aqua and orange? That's just uncalled for. I don't know. What do you guys think?

Ya I know. This is what it's come to. It's the offseason folks...

Aqua and orange were my high school colors, our football uniforms were awesome. Dark Aqua on aqua for home games, white on Aqua for road games, orange trim on the numbers. Now thats how a team is supposed to look IMO.

Man, I love our Uniforms. Back in 1970 as a 5 year old, that was honestly what drew me to love the Dolphins, I loved those colors ! LOL At almost 40 now, I still love them !

ABrownLamp said:
You know, I love me some Dolphins. And I really want to buy a jersey and sport it all over Michigan, but I just can never bring myself to pay 50 bucks for those colors.
Wear your teams colors proud or get out of the stadium. :fire:

Nah, I'm not that harsh, but I happen to love the aqua jerseys, I have two of them. Snaggin up Chambers AWAY jersey as soon as the season hits. :D

I love Dolphin colors. I love the originality of them. If the colors bother you so much, why don't you find yourself a new team. You have to be pretty insecure with yourself if you can't wear Dolphins colors, and not feel like less of a man.

It's not like we have to wear pink, or purple(Vikings), I just don't see what's feminine about aqua and orange... I really don't.

I Bleed Aqua And Orange Man!!! Those Are The Only Colors. A Real Dolphins Fan Would Not Speak Such Blasphemy. I Say Bring Back The Unis We Wore Last Year For Thanks Giving Vs Dallas> 72,73. Now Those Are Sweet.

In the sixties Aqua and Orange was a very popular combination. Personally, I think they have the best colors in the NFL. Although I like it best when the Aqua and Orange trim the all white uniform. The all Aqua uniform was a bit ugly. I was very happy to see them bring back the all white uniform.

MIAMI_GUNNZZ said:
I Bleed Aqua And Orange Man!!! Those Are The Only Colors. A Real Dolphins Fan Would Not Speak Such Blasphemy. I Say Bring Back The Unis We Wore Last Year For Thanks Giving Vs Dallas> 72,73. Now Those Are Sweet.
I seriously want one of them throwback 70's jerseys they wore against Dallas. I was trying to find a Chambers one that I could get for X-Mas, but I had no luck.

yankeehillbilly said:
Love the regular uni's. Both aqua/orange/white and the all white. Cant say I care too much for the orange jersey's though, looks too much like an old Bronco's or a university of Tenn.

Really? i don't think the color of the U-Tenn and the Fins are even close, U-Tenn's colors are closer to the old Bucs uniforms.

dolphindan1970 said:
Man, I love our Uniforms. Back in 1970 as a 5 year old, that was honestly what drew me to love the Dolphins, I loved those colors ! LOL At almost 40 now, I still love them !

:) Ditto, ditto and ditto! Reading this was really strange, almost like I wrote it, but I didn't.

Ugliest uniforms? Not even close. Plainest? Yes. Although i'm not quite sure how to improve them. We should just look at the options and have the fans vote on the best one.

Aqua and Orange, the color of the Sun and the Sea. Nothing wrong with that.

I personally have absolutely no problem with the colors. I would just like to see something done with the uni's. Maybe a different stripe or number font.....something. This would probably be the time that it gets so screwed up we pray it goes back to normal. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom